ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 1: Communication and Networking|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Tan Yuejin, Wu jun. The entropy of network structure and its application in scale-free network. System engineering theory and application, 2004, 24(6): 1–3 [Google Scholar]
- Faloutsos M, Faloutsos P, et al. On power-law relationships of the Internet topology. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Q, Chang H, et al. The origin of power-laws in internet topologies revisited. http://topology.eecs.umich.edu/data.html [Google Scholar]
- Newman M E J, Girvan M. Finding and evaluating community structure in networks. Phys. Rev. E, 2004, 69: 026113 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Reichardt J, Bornholdt S. Detecting fuzzy community structures in complex networks with a Potts model. Phys. Rev. L, 2004, 93(21): 218701 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pastor-Satorras R, Vespignani A. Epidemic dynamics and endemic states in complex networks. Phys. Rev. E, 2001, 63: 066117 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pastor-Satorras R, Vespignani A. Epidemic spreading in scale-free networks. Phys. Rev. Lett., 2001, 86: 3200–3203 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Albert R, Barabasi A L. statistical mechanics of complex networks. Reviews of modern physics 2002, 74(1): 47–97 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Lin Wang, Guanzhong Dai. The scale- free attributes in complex network, scale-free phenomena and its control. 2009 Science Press, 157 [Google Scholar]
- Barabasi A L, Albert R et al. Power-law distribution of the World Wide Web. Science, 2000, 287: 2115a [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chengxu Wangyi, Huaihong Zhu. the probability model of computer network virus propagating. Microcomputer Developing, 14(12): 204 [Google Scholar]
- Albert R, Jeong H, et al. Eror and attack tolerance of complex networks. Nature, 2000, 406: 378–382 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Holme P, Kim B J, et al. Attack vulnerability of complex network. Phys. Rev. E, 2002, 65: 056109/1–056109/5 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.