- DPDK programer’s giude. [Online] http://dpdk.org/doc/intel/dpdk-prog-giude-1.7.0.pdf
- sample_app_ug-2.1.pdf. [Online]. http://www.dpdk.org/doc/pdf-guides/sample_app_ug-16.04.pdf (2014)
- J.C Mogul and K.K. Ramakrishnan, Eliminating receive lovelock in an interrupt-driven kernel, USENIX Annual Technical Conference, 99–112 (1996).
- E. Wang, Q. Zhang, B. Shen, G. Zhang, X. Lu, Q. Wu, and Y. Wang, Intel Math Kernel Library, High-Performance Computing on the Intel@Xeon Phi, pp.167–188 (2014).
- K. C. Claffy and T. Monk, What’s next for Internet data analysis? Status and challenges facing the community, Proceedings of the IEEE,85, 10, (1997).
- S. Yamagiwa, K. Aoki and K. Wada, Active Zero-copy: A performance study of non-deterministic messaging, Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing, 325–332 (2005).
- TeleGeography Research, Overviews: Global bandwidth research products, TeleGeography Company Website (2012)
- M. Necker, D. Contis, and D. Schimmel, TCP-stream reassembly and state tracking in hardware, IEEE Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines (FCCM), Napa, CA (2002).
- K. C. Claffy and T. Monk, What’s next for Internet data analysis? Status and challenges facing the community, Proceedings of the IEEE, 85, 10, (1997).
- C Krueger, F Valeur, G Vigna, and R A Kemmerer, Stateful Intrusion Detection for High-Speed Networks, In Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, 285–293(2002).
ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 1: Communication and Networking|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.