ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 1: Communication and Networking|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- DPDK programer’s giude. [Online] http://dpdk.org/doc/intel/dpdk-prog-giude-1.7.0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- sample_app_ug-2.1.pdf. [Online]. http://www.dpdk.org/doc/pdf-guides/sample_app_ug-16.04.pdf (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.C Mogul and K.K. Ramakrishnan, Eliminating receive lovelock in an interrupt-driven kernel, USENIX Annual Technical Conference, 99–112 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- E. Wang, Q. Zhang, B. Shen, G. Zhang, X. Lu, Q. Wu, and Y. Wang, Intel Math Kernel Library, High-Performance Computing on the Intel@Xeon Phi, pp.167–188 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- K. C. Claffy and T. Monk, What’s next for Internet data analysis? Status and challenges facing the community, Proceedings of the IEEE,85, 10, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- S. Yamagiwa, K. Aoki and K. Wada, Active Zero-copy: A performance study of non-deterministic messaging, Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing, 325–332 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- TeleGeography Research, Overviews: Global bandwidth research products, TeleGeography Company Website (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Necker, D. Contis, and D. Schimmel, TCP-stream reassembly and state tracking in hardware, IEEE Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines (FCCM), Napa, CA (2002). [Google Scholar]
- K. C. Claffy and T. Monk, What’s next for Internet data analysis? Status and challenges facing the community, Proceedings of the IEEE, 85, 10, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- C Krueger, F Valeur, G Vigna, and R A Kemmerer, Stateful Intrusion Detection for High-Speed Networks, In Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, 285–293(2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.