ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 2: Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- M. Liao, C. Wang, Y. Wang, and L. Jiang, “Using SAR images to detect ships from sea clutter,” IEEE Geosci. Remote Sens. Lett., vol. 5, no. 2,pp. 194–198, Apr. 2008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Burl, G. J. Owirka, and L. M. Novak, “Texture discrimination in synthetic aperture radar imagery,” in Proc. 23rd Asilomar Conf. Signals, Syst., Compute., 1989, pp. 399–404. [Google Scholar]
- G. Gao, “An improved scheme for target discrimination in high-resolution SAR images,” IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 277–294, Jan. 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Tuzel, F. Porikli, and P. Meer, “Region covariance: A fast descriptor for detection and classification,” in Proc. ECCV, 2006, pp. 589–600 [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Kreithen, S. D. Halversen, and G. J. Owirka, “Discriminating targets from clutter,” Lincoln Lab. J., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 25–52, 1993 [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhu, H. Zhou, R. Wang, and J. Guo, “A novel hierarchical method of ship detection from space borne optical image based on shape and texture features,” IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., vol. 48, no. 9, pp. 3446–3456, Sep. 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Pastina, F. Fico, and P. Lombardo, “Detection of ship targets in COSMO-Sky Med SAR images,” in Proc. IEEE RADAR, 2011,pp. 928–933 [Google Scholar]
- S. Brusch, S. Lehner, T. Fritz, M. Soccorsi, A. Soloviev, and B. van Schie,“Ship surveillance with Terra SAR-X,” IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 1092–1103, Mar. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chai, “Study of rejection algorithm and feature extraction technique on radar HRRP target recognition,” Ph.D. Thesis, Xidian Univ., Xi’an, China,2010 [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Hwang and K. Ouchi, “On a novel approach using MLCC and CFAR for the improvement of ship detection by synthetic aperture radar,” IEEE Geosci. Remote Sens. Lett., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 391–395, Apr. 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Liao, C. Wang, Y. Wang, and L. Jiang, “Using SAR images to detect ships from sea clutter,” IEEE Geosci. Remote Sens. Lett., vol. 5, no. 2,pp. 194–198, Apr. 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Crisp, The State-of-the-Art in Ship Detection in Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery. Australia: DSTO Inf. Sci. Lab., 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.