ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 2: Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- M. Liao, C. Wang, Y. Wang, and L. Jiang, “Using SAR images to detect ships from sea clutter,” IEEE Geosci. Remote Sens. Lett., vol. 5, no. 2,pp. 194–198, Apr. 2008 [CrossRef]
- M. C. Burl, G. J. Owirka, and L. M. Novak, “Texture discrimination in synthetic aperture radar imagery,” in Proc. 23rd Asilomar Conf. Signals, Syst., Compute., 1989, pp. 399–404.
- G. Gao, “An improved scheme for target discrimination in high-resolution SAR images,” IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 277–294, Jan. 2011 [CrossRef]
- O. Tuzel, F. Porikli, and P. Meer, “Region covariance: A fast descriptor for detection and classification,” in Proc. ECCV, 2006, pp. 589–600
- D. E. Kreithen, S. D. Halversen, and G. J. Owirka, “Discriminating targets from clutter,” Lincoln Lab. J., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 25–52, 1993
- C. Zhu, H. Zhou, R. Wang, and J. Guo, “A novel hierarchical method of ship detection from space borne optical image based on shape and texture features,” IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., vol. 48, no. 9, pp. 3446–3456, Sep. 2010 [CrossRef]
- D. Pastina, F. Fico, and P. Lombardo, “Detection of ship targets in COSMO-Sky Med SAR images,” in Proc. IEEE RADAR, 2011,pp. 928–933
- S. Brusch, S. Lehner, T. Fritz, M. Soccorsi, A. Soloviev, and B. van Schie,“Ship surveillance with Terra SAR-X,” IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 1092–1103, Mar. 2011. [CrossRef]
- J. Chai, “Study of rejection algorithm and feature extraction technique on radar HRRP target recognition,” Ph.D. Thesis, Xidian Univ., Xi’an, China,2010
- S. I. Hwang and K. Ouchi, “On a novel approach using MLCC and CFAR for the improvement of ship detection by synthetic aperture radar,” IEEE Geosci. Remote Sens. Lett., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 391–395, Apr. 2010. [CrossRef]
- M. Liao, C. Wang, Y. Wang, and L. Jiang, “Using SAR images to detect ships from sea clutter,” IEEE Geosci. Remote Sens. Lett., vol. 5, no. 2,pp. 194–198, Apr. 2008. [CrossRef]
- D. J. Crisp, The State-of-the-Art in Ship Detection in Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery. Australia: DSTO Inf. Sci. Lab., 2004.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.