ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 3: Security|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Liu Qing, Yuan-yuan Huang. 2007. Effects and Solutions of the Law of Personal Information Protection to Information Service of Library [J]. Journal of Academic Libraries. (3): 86–92.
- Jing-cheng Li, Chang-ping Weng 2012. On the protection of users’ privacy in the personalized information service of the library [J]. Journal of Academic Library and Information Science, (3):67–70.
- Li-ming Wang. 2012. Individual Information Right: an Independent Right [N]. Beijing Daily, July 9, 18.
- Xie Jun. 2011. Obligations of Personal Information Protection and Completion of Legislation of the Library [J]. Library Construction, (8): 1–5.
- Song-lin Jia 2010. Comparison and Consideration on the Privacy Protection Policy of Library in China and in Foreign Countries [J]. Library Tribune, (3): 156–158.
- Shoeman F. D. 1984. Philosophical Dimensions of Privacy: An Anthology [M]. New York: Cambridge University Press. [CrossRef]
- Faison D. 2000. Privacy in the Internet Age [J]. Commercial Law Bulletin, (6): 8–12.
- Liu Ying 2007. on Personal Privacy Protection in the Personalized Information Service [J]. Information Science, (12): 1794–1798.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.