ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 3: Security|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Wartell R, Mohan V, Hamlen K W, et al. Securing untrusted code via compiler-agnostic binary rewriting, Computer Security Applications Conference. 299-308 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Schuster F, Tendyck T, Liebchen C, et al. Counterfeit object-oriented programming: On the difficulty of preventing code reuse attacks in C++ applications, Security and Privacy (SP), 2015 IEEE Symposium on. IEEE, 745–762 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Crane S J, Volckaert S, Schuster F, et al. It’s a TRaP: Table Randomization and Protection against Function-Reuse Attacks, Proceedings of the 22nd ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security. ACM, 243-255 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Abadi, Budiu M., Erlingsson U., Ligatti. J. Control- Flow Integrity Principles, Implementations, and Applications, In ACM Conference on Computer and Communication Security (CCS) (Alexandria, VA), 340-353 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Danger J L, Guilley S, Porteboeuf T, et al. HCODE: Hardware-Enhanced Real-Time CFI, Proceedings of the 4th Program Protection and Reverse Engineering Workshop. ACM, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Davi L, Koeberl P, Sadeghi A R. Hardware-assisted fine-grained control-flow integrity: Towards efficient protection of embedded systems against software exploitation, Proceedings of the 51st Annual Design Automation Conference. ACM, 2014: 1–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Divya Arora, Srivaths Ravi, Anand Raghunathan; Jha Niraj K, December 2006, Hardware-assisted runtime monitoring for secure program execution on embedded processors, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, 14, 12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Bu C, Wang X, Zhang C, et al. Compiler/hardware assisted application code and data security in embedded systems, Digital Avionics Systems Conference, 2009. DASC’09. IEEE/AIAA 28th. IEEE, 7. E. 2-1-7. E. 2–8 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Zhao Z, et al. A Design of Security Module to Protect Program Execution in Embedded System, Green Computing and Communications (GreenCom), IEEE and Internet of Things (iThings/CPSCom), IEEE International Conference on and IEEE Cyber, Physical and Social Computing. IEEE, 1750–1755 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Z, Bhakta R, Harris I G. Control-flow checking for intrusion detection via a real-time debug interface, Smart Computing Workshops (SMARTCOMP Workshops), 2014 International Conference on. IEEE, 87–92 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.