ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 4: Information System and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Iresearch. Analysis of the overall development of China’s online advertising market[EB/OL], http://www.iyunying.org/seo/sjfx/12636.html
- Zhou A Y, Zhou M Q, Gong X Q. Computational advertising: A data-centric comprehensive web application[J]. Jisuanji Xuebao(Chinese Journal of Computers), 2011, 34(10):pp.1805–1819.
- Joachims T. Optimizing search engines using click through data[C] // Proceedings of the eighth ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining. ACM, 2002: pp.133–142. [CrossRef]
- Graepel T, Candela J Q, Borchert T, et al. Web-scale bayesian click-through rate estimation for sponsored search advertising in microsoft’s bing search engine[C] // Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML-10). 2010: pp.13–20.
- Chapelle O, Zhang Y. A dynamic bayesian network click model for web search ranking[C] // Proceedings of the 18th international conference on World wide web. ACM, 2009: pp.1–10. [CrossRef]
- Dave K, Varma V. Predicting the Click-Through Rate for Rare/New Ads[R]. Center for Search and Information Extraction Lab International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad, INDIA, April 2010.
- Richardson M, Dominowska E, Ragno R. Predicting clicks: estimation the click-through rate for new ads[C] // Proceedings of the 16th international conference on World Wide Web. ACM, 2007: pp.521–530. [CrossRef]
- Agarwal D, Broder A Z, Chakrabarti D, et al. estimation rates of rare events at multiple resolutions[C] // Proceedings of the 13th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining. ACM, 2007: pp.16–25. [CrossRef]
- Agarwal D, Agrawal R, Khanna R, et al. estimation rates of rare events with multiple hierarchies through scalable log-linear models[C]//Proceedings of the 16th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining. ACM, 2010:pp. 213–222. [CrossRef]
- Zhang W V, Jones R. Comparing click logs and editorial labels for training query rewriting[C]// WWW 2007 Workshop on Query Log Analysis: Social And Technological Challenges. 2007.
- Cheng H, Cantu-Paz E. Personalized click estimation in sponsored search.[C] // Proceedings of the third ACM international conference on Web search and data mining. ACM, 2010:pp.351–360. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Y, Dai H, Xu C, et al. Sequential Click estimation for Sponsored Search with Recurrent Neural Networks[C]. AAAI 2014: pp.1369–1375.
- LogarithmicLoss[EB/OL]. https://www.kaggle.com/wiki/LogarithmicLoss.
- Zeiler M D. ADADELTA: An adaptive learning rate method[J]. arXiv preprint arXiv:1212.5701, 2012.
- Wager S, Wang S, Dropout Liang P. Training as Adaptive Regularization[J]. Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 2013: pp.351–359.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.