ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 4: Information System and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- J.L. Han, “Ordinary plant diseases and insect pests and methods of prevention and cure in Anthurium andraeanum planting Greenhouse”, Forest By-Product and Speciality in China, vol. 3, pp. 56–59, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Sun, “Control Measures of facilities environment for pot anthurium andraeanum in Xinjiang”, Forestry of Xinjiang, vol. 3, pp. 25–26, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- C. F. Wan, S. F. Du, and L. Zhao, “Aquaculture Field Environmental Monitoring System Based on WSN”, Journal of agricultural mechanization research, vol. 32, pp. 170–173, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Hao, “Data acquisition system for greenhouse based on wireless sensor network”, Electronic design engineering, vol. 20, pp. 70–73, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. Willig, “Wireless Sensor Networks:concept,Challenges and Approaches”, Elektrotechnik & informationstechnik, vol. 6, pp. 224–231, 2006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Guo, H. J. Cheng, and R. M. Li, “Greenhouse Monitoring System Based on Wireless Sensor Networks”, Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, vol. 41, pp. 181–185, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- W.X. Wang, X.W. Luo, and D.Z. Sun, “Design of wireless sensor network node for data transmission in tea plantations”, Transaction of the CSAE, vol. 27, pp. 169–173, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- C.Q. Liu, Y.N. Zhang, and K.T. Feng, “Wireless and realtime monitoring system for temperature and humidity based on MSP430F149”, Microcontrollers & Embedded Systems, vol. 5, pp. 61–64, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Xue, “Low power Temperature and Humidity Measurement System Based on nRF905”, Modern electronics technique, vol. 33, pp. 135–138, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.