ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 4: Information System and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Van Der Wolf, Pieter, (Synopsys, Eindhoven, Netherlands), Geuzebroek, Jeroen, “SoC infrastructures for predictable system integration” Proceedings - Design, Automation and Test in Europe, DATE, p 857–861, 2011, Proceedings - Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference and Exhibition, DATE 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, Jian-Min (Department of Automation, Xiamen University, Xiamen, 361005, China); De-Lin, Luo, “A functional enhancement methodology to JTAG controller in complex SOC” Proceedings of 2009 4th International Conference on Computer Science and Education, ICCSE 2009, p 1128–1131, 2009, Proceedings of 2009 4th International Conference on Computer Science and Education, ICCSE 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Pin (School of Electronic Engineering, Tianjin University of Technology and Education, Tianjin, 300222, China); Xing, Zuocheng, “Design of structure of debugging software in CPU based on JTAG” Applied Mechanics and Materials, v 58-60, p 1866–1870, 2011, Information Technology for Manufacturing Systems II. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balasubramanian, Lakshmanan (Texas Instruments India Private Limited, Bangalore, India), Sabbarwal, Puneet, Mittal, Rajesh Kumar, Narayanan, Prakash, Dash, Ranjit Kumar, Kudari, Anand Devendra, Manian, Srikanth, Polarouthu, Sudhir; Parthasarathy, Harikrishna, VijayaraghavanRavi C., Turkewadikar, Sachin, “Circuit and DFT techniques for robust and low cost qualification of a mixed-signal SoC with integrated power management system” Proceedings - Design, Automation and Test in Europe, DATE, p 551–554, 2011, Proceedings - Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference and Exhibition. [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Kushal, S. Chetan and Shivaputra, “Design and Implementation of a Smart Automated OUT-ward (SAT OUT) System Using ARM Processor for Aircrafts,” Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN), 2012 Fourth International Conference on, Mathura, pp. 463–467, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen and L. Xu, “A boundary-scan test bus controller design for mixed-signal test,” Wireless Communications, Networking and Information Security (WCNIS), 2010 IEEE International Conference on, Beijing, China, pp. 22–25, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- F. Bouwman, S. Oostdijk, R. Stans, B. Pouya. Macro Testability: The Results of Production Device Application. Test Conference, 1992. Proceedings., International. P.232–241. [Google Scholar]
- Melo, Rodrigo A., David M. Caruso, and Salvador E. Tropea. “Memory-mapped I/O over dual port BRAM on FPGA.” Programmable Logic (SPL), 2012 VIII Southern Conference on. IEEE, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- T. Borroz, “Flexible high performance architecture for boundary scan execution hardware,” IEEE AUTOTESTCON, 2015, National Harbor, MD, pp. 232–235, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Mandal, Debashis (Department of Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur-721302, India), Bhattacharyya, T.K., “Implementation of CMOS lowpower integer-N frequency synthesizer for SOC design” Journal of Computers, v 3, n 4, p 31–38, April 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.