ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 5: Algorithms and Simulation|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- X. Li-dong, L. Xing-gang. Digital image stabilization based on circular block matching. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 52, 566 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ko, Sung-Hee, K. Lee. Digital image stabilizing algorithms based on bit-plane matching. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 44, 617 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Lowe. Distinctive Image Features from Scale-Invariant Keypoints. International Journal of Computer Vision, 60, 91(2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yu-wen, W. Jun, J. Yun-de. A Feature Tracking Based Method for Image Stabilization. Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology, 23, 596(2003) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Min, Z. Meng, J. Yun-de, Wang Jun. Image Stabilization Based on Adaptive Gaussian Mixture Model. Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology, 24, 897(2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Erturk. Image sequence stabilization based on Kalman filtering of frame positions. Electronics Letters, 37, 1217 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Bay, T. Tuytelaars, L. Van Gool. SURF: Speeded Up Robust Features. in Proc. of European Conference on Computer Vision, 404 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bauer, N. Sunderhauf, P. Protzel. Comparing several implementations of two recently published feature detectors. Proceedings of Proc. of the International Conference on Intelligent and Autonomous Systems (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shen, P. Guturu, T. Damarla Buckles, B. Namuduri K. Video stabilization using principal component analysis and scale invariant feature transform in particle filter framework [J]. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 55, 1714 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.