ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 5: Algorithms and Simulation|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Dong Z, Dong Q. HowNet – a hybrid language and knowledge resource[C]. International Conference on Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Engineering, 2003. Proceedings. 2003:820–824. [Google Scholar]
- Guan Y, Wang X L, Kong X Y, et al. Quantifying semantic similarity of Chinese words from HowNet[C]. International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, 2002. Proceedings. 2002:234–239 vol. 1. [Google Scholar]
- LLiang C, Shao Y, Zhao J. Construction of a Chinese Semantic Dictionary by Integrating Two Heterogeneous Dictionaries: TongYiCi Cilin and HowNet[C]. Ieee/wic/acm International Joint Conferences on Web Intelligence. IEEE Computer Society, 2013:203–207. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang W, Yoshida T, Tang X. TFIDF, LSI and multi-word in information retrieval and text categorization[C]. IEEE International Conference on Systems. IEEE, 2008:108–113. [Google Scholar]
- Li T, Yang X, Hong Q, et al. A hybrid method for syntactic and semantic structure disambiguation for Chinese[J]. 2001, 2:847–852 vol. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Dai L, Liu B, Xia Y, et al. Measuring Semantic Similarity between Words Using HowNet[C]. International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology. 2008:601–605. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.