ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 5: Algorithms and Simulation|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Xia Peiyong, Ding Xiangqian, Research on Collaborative Filtering Algorithm of Personalized Recommendation Technology[d], Ocean University of China, 2011.
- Jin Di, Yang Bo, Liu Jie, Liu Dayou, He Dongxiao. Ant Colony Optimization Based on Random Walk for Community Detection in Complex Networks[J]. Journal of Software. 2012
- Malcolm Benjamin Dias, Jan Jarman, Grocery shopping recommendations based on basket-sensitive random walk, 2016.4.
- He Jianjun, Li Renfa. Modified nodes ranking methods using random walk model. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2011, 47(12):87–89
- Guo Lei, Ma jun, Chen Zhumin, Jiang Haoran. Incorporating Item Relations for Social Recommendation[J]. 2014, 37(1):219–226.
- Ma H, King I, Yum L, Learning to recommend with social trust ensemble//Proceeding of the 32nd Internationnal ACM SIGIR Conference on Reserch and Develoment in Information Retrieval. Boston, USA, 2009:203–210
- Xiang Liang. Recommendation in Practice. Beijing: Postd & Telecom Press, 2012 (in Chinese).
- Gleiser PM, Danon L. Community structure in jazz. Advances in Complex Systems, 2003, 6(4):565–573. [doi: 10.1142/S0219525 903001067]. [CrossRef]
- Zachary WW. An information flow model for conflict and fission in small groups. Journal of Anthropological Research, 1977, 33(4):452–473. [CrossRef]
- Fortunato S, Barthélemy M. Resolution limit in community detection. Proceedings of National Academy of Science, 2007, 104(1): 36–41. [doi: 10.1073/pnas.0605965104] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Chen Dengke. Hybrid Lantent Vector Model-and Item-based Collaborative Filtering Recommendation[D], Zhejiang University.2010
- Chen T, Tang L, Combining factorization model and additive forest for collaborative followee recommendation[J]. KDD CUP, 2012 hed)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.