ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 5: Algorithms and Simulation|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Huang, C. M., Lan, K. C., & Tsai, C. Z. A survey of opportunistic networks. In Advanced Information Networking and Applications-Workshops. 22nd International Conference on IEEE (pp. 1672–1677)(2008).
- Daly, E. M., & Haahr, M. Social network analysis for routing in disconnected delay-tolerant manets. In Proceedings of the 8th ACM international symposium on Mobile ad hoc networking and computing (pp. 32–40) (2007).
- Hossmann, T., Spyropoulos, T., & Legendre, F. Know thy neighbor: Towards optimal mapping of contacts to social graphs for dtn routing. In INFOCOM, 2010 Proceedings IEEE (pp. 1–9)(2010).
- Hui, P., Crowcroft, J., & Yoneki, E. Bubble rap: Social-based forwarding in delay-tolerant networks. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 10(11), 1576–1589(2011). [CrossRef]
- Gao, W., Li, Q., Zhao, B., & Cao, G. Social-aware multicast in disruption-tolerant networks. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (TON), 20(5), 1553–1566(2012). [CrossRef]
- Gao, W., et al., On Exploiting Transient Social Contact Patterns for Data Forwarding in Delay-Tolerant Networks. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 12(1): p. 151–165(2013). [CrossRef]
- Becker, V. D. Epidemic routing for partially connected ad hoc networks. Proceedings of Technique Report, Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, UK (2000).
- Yuan, Q., Cardei, I., & Wu, J. Predict and relay: an efficient routing in disruption-tolerant networks. In Proceedings of the tenth ACM international symposium on Mobile ad hoc networking and computing (pp. 95–104)(2009). [CrossRef]
- Girvan, M. and Newman, M., Community structure in social and biological networks. Proceedings of the national academy of sciences, 99(12): p. 7821–7826(2002). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Newman, M.E. and Girvan, M., Finding and evaluating community structure in networks. Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys, 69(2 Pt 2): p. 026113(2004). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Palla, G., et al., Uncovering the overlapping community structure of complex networks in nature and society. NATURE, 435(7043): p. 814–818(2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Raghavan, U.N., Albert, R. and Kumara, S., Near linear time algorithm to detect community structures in large-scale networks. Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys, 76(3 Pt 2): p. 036106(2007). [CrossRef]
- Xie, J, S.B.K.L., SLPA: Uncovering Overlapping Communities in Social Networks via a Speaker-Listener Interaction Dynamic Process. (2011).
- Gregory, S., Finding overlapping communities in networks by label propagation. NEW JOURNAL OF PHYSICS, 12(103018) ( 2010). [CrossRef]
- Wu, Z., et al., Balanced Multi-Label Propagation for Overlapping Community Detection in Social Networks. Journal of Computer Science and Technology, 27(3): p. 468–479(2012). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Liu, Q., et al., An Interest Community Routing Scheme for Opportunistic Networks, in IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (Globecom). p. 4366–4371(2013).
- Lu, Z, Sun, X, Wen, Y, et al. Algorithms and applications for community detection in weighted networks[J]. Parallel and Distributed Systems, IEEE Transactions on, 26(11): 2916–2926(2015). [CrossRef]
- Lancichinetti, A, Fortunato, S. Benchmarks for testing community detection algorithms on directed and weighted graphs with overlapping communities[J]. Physical Review E, 80(1): 016118 (2009). [CrossRef]
- Ma, X. and Bai, X., A Community-Based Routing Algorithm for Opportunistic Networks, in International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks. p. 701–706(2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.