ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 5: Algorithms and Simulation|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Shen Na, Li Ning, Chang Qinglong. Crowd Density Estimation Based on Improved Gaussian Mixture Model. Computer and Digital Engineering, 2012, (7):108–111 [Google Scholar]
- Yue Xiaojuan. The Algorithm of Crowd Density Detection in Intelligent Monitoring System. Harbin Institute of Technology:2012 [Google Scholar]
- Ren Qingyun. Crowd Density Estimation methods in Intelligent Video Surveillance. Hebei Normal University: 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Can, Zhen Feng, Zhu Shoujia. Progress and Prospect of the Application of Smart Phone LBS Data in Urban Researches. Human Geography, 2014, (6):18–23 [Google Scholar]
- Ran Lijun, Liu Mao. Effects of crowded people density on crushing fatalities. Journal of Safety and Environment, 2007, 7(4):135–138 [Google Scholar]
- Lai Jianhui. Research on Data Mining and Analysis in Transportation Based on Mobile Communication Location. Beijing University of Technology:2014 [Google Scholar]
- Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. Statistical method and apparatus for passenger flow distribution: China, 201010597583.2[P], 2011 [Google Scholar]
- W. Martin, T. Franke, D. Roggen, et al. Probing crowd density through smartphones in city-scale mass gatherings. EPJ Data Science, 2013, 2:5 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yan, Li Ning, Liu Fumei. A Fast Crowd Density Estimation Based on Region Division. Computer and Digital Engineering, 2011, (4):128–131 [Google Scholar]
- Qin Xiao, Zhen Feng, Xiong Lifang, et al. Methods in urban temporal and spatial behavior research in the Big Data Era. PROGRESS IN GEOGRAPHY, 2013, 32(9):1352–1361 [Google Scholar]
- Chai Yanwei, Zhao Ying, Ma Xiujun, et al. Mobile Positioning Method for Spatial-temporal Behavioral Data Collection and Its Geographical Applications. AREAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, 2010, 29(6):1–7 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Qingmei. Review on Pedestrian Behavior Characteristics and Crowding Mechanism in Public Buildings. China Safety Science Journal, 2008, 8(18):69–73 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.