ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 6: Artificial Intelligence|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Brewka, Gerhard, Non-monotonic reasoning: logical foundations of common sense, Cambridge University Press. (1991).
- J. McCarthy, Circumscription a form of nonmonotonic reasoning, Artificial Intelligence, 13: 27–39 (1980). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. McCarthy, Applications of circumscription to formalize commonsense konwledge. Artificial Intellifence, 13: 7–39 (1986).
- E. Sandewall, An approach to the frame Problem and its implementation. Machine Intelligence, 7: 195–204 (1972).
- R. Reiter, A logic for default reasoning, Artificial Intelligence, 13: 81–132 (1980). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. McDermott, J. Doyle, Non-monotonic logic. Artificial Intelligence, 13: 41–72 (1980). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Mihir, G. Suiata, Non-monotonic Logics and Algebras, Journal of Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications (Natural Science Edition), 20: 355–360 (2008).
- D.M. Gabbay, Heoretical foundations for nonmonotonic reasoning in expert systems. in: K. R. Apt (Ed.), Proceedings NATO Advanced Study Institute on Logics and Models of Concurrent Systems, Springer, Berlin, 439–457 (1985). [CrossRef]
- C.E. Alchourrón, D. Makinson, On the logic of theory change: Safe contraction, Symbolic Logic, 405–422 (1985).
- A. Darwiche, J. Pearl, On the logic of iterated belief revision, Artificial Intelligence, 1–29 (1997). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y. Shang, A.S. Deng, X.D. Jiu, The Quantitative Correction Method of Inconsistent belief meet the AGM public discussion, Computer Engineering and Science, 26: 106–109 (2004).
- W.V. Quine, The problem of simplifying truth functions. American Mathematical Monthly, 521–531 (1952). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Tison, Generalization of consensus theory and application to the minimization of boolean functions. Electronic Computers, IEEE.
- J. Pais, P. Jackson, Partial monotonicity and a new version of the Ramsey test. Studia Logica, 51(1): 21–47 (1992). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M.A. Falappa, Explanations belief revision and defeasible reasoning. Artificial Intelligence, 141: 1–28 (2002). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.X. Zhang, The research about inconsistent beliefs quantitative a modified hierarchical. Dalian, Dalian Maritime University (2013).
- P. Tison, Generalization of consensus theory and application to the minimization of boolean functions. Electronic Computers, 4: 446–456 (1967).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.