ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 7: Modeling and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Hyojoo Son, Changwan Kim, Kwangnam Ch. Rapid 3D object detection and modeling using range data from 3D range imaging camera for heavy equipment operation, Automation in Construction, 2010:19(7), 898–906 . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shengjun Liu, Charlie C.L. Wang. Orienting unorganized points for surface reconstruction. Computers & Graphics, 2010:34(3), 209–218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei-Cheng Xie, Xiu-Fen Zou, Jian-Dong Yang, Jie-Bin Yang. Iteration and optimization scheme for the reconstruction of 3D surfaces based on non-uniform rational B-splines. Computer-Aided Design, 2012: 44(1), 1127–1140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Mitra, L. J. Guibas, and M. Pauly, “Partial and approximatesymmetry detection for 3d geometry, ” ACM Trans. Graph., vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 560–568, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Podolak, A. Golovinskiy, and S. Rusinkiewicz, “Symmetry-enhanced remeshing of surfaces, ” in Proceedings of the fifth Eurographics sym-posium on Geometry processing, 2007, pp. 235–242. [Google Scholar]
- T. Riklin-Raviv, N. Kiryati, and N. Sochen, “Segmentation by level sets and symmetry, ” in Proceedings of the 2006 IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition - Volume 1, ser. CVPR ‘06, 2006, pp. 1015–1022. [Google Scholar]
- R. Gal and D. Cohen-Or, “Salient geometric features for partial shapematching and similarity, ” ACM Trans. Graph., vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 130–150, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kazhdan, T. Funkhouser, and S. Rusinkiewicz, “Symmetry descriptors and 3d shape matching, ” in Proceedings of the 2004 Eurographics/ACM SIGGRAPH symposium on Geometry processing, 2004, pp.115–123 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lipman, X. Chen, I. Daubechies, and T. Funkhouser, “Symmetry factored embedding and distance, ” ACM Trans. Graph., vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 103:1–103:12, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- D. Ghosh, N. Amenta, and M. Kazhdan, “Closed-form blending of local symmetries, ” Computer Graphics Forum, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 1681–1688, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Jiang, P. Tan, and L.-F. Cheong, “Symmetric architecture modeling with a single image, ” ACM Trans. Graph., vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 113:1–113:8, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ceylan, N. J. Mitra, H. Li, T. Weise, and M. Pauly, “Factored facade acquisition using symmetric line arrangements”, Computer Graphics Forum (EUROGRAPHICS), 2012. [Google Scholar]
- N. Amenta, S. Choi, T.K. Dey and N. Leekha. A simple algorithm for homeomorphic surface reconstruction. Internat. J. Comput. Applications, 12, 2002, pp.125–141. [Google Scholar]
- B.J.Frey and Delbert Dueck, “Clustering by Passing Messages Between Data Points”, SCIENCE, vol. 315, Feb 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Ding-yin Xia, Fei WU, “Local and global approaches of affinity propagation clustering for large scale data”, Jounal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE.: PP 1373–1381, Sep 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.