ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 7: Modeling and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Shengjun Liu, Charlie C.L. Wang. Orienting unorganized points for surface reconstruction. Computers & Graphics, 2010:34(3),209–218 [CrossRef]
- Wei-Cheng Xie, Xiu-Fen Zou, Jian-Dong Yang, Jie-Bin Yang. Iteration and optimization scheme for the reconstruction of 3D surfaces based on non-uniform rational B-splines. Computer-Aided Design, 2012: 44(1),1127–1140 [CrossRef]
- J. Stiller, “Point-normal interpolation schemes reproducing spheres cylinders and cones,” Geometric Design, 2007, v24, n5, pp286–301. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y.b. Wang, Y.h Sheng., G.n Lv., et al, “A Delaunay-based Surface Reconstrution Algrithm for Unorganized Sampling Points,” Journal of Image and Graphics, 2007, v12, n9, pp1537–1543.
- J.G. Li, D Yang, X.H. Meng, Q.M. Chen, et al, “Conforming Voronoi Tessellation in 3D,” Journal of Computer-Aided Design&Computer Graphics, 2005, v17, n10, 2143–2151.
- M. Berger, A. Tagliasacchi, L. Seversky, etc. State of the Art in Surface Reconstruction from Point Clouds, Eurographics 2014 - State of the Art Reports, Apr 2014, Strasbourg, France. 1 (1), pp.161–185, 2014
- Y. Nagai, Y. Ohtake, H. Suzuki. Tomographic surface reconstruction from point cloud, Computers and Graphics, Volume 46 Issue C, February 2015, pp55–63 [CrossRef]
- B.J. Frey and Delbert Dueck, “Clustering by Passing Messages Between Data Points”, SCIENCE, vol.315, Feb 2007.
- Ding-yin Xia, Fei Wu, “Localand global approaches of affinity propagation clustering for large scale data”, Jounal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE.: PP 1373–1381, Sep 2008.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.