ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 9: Computer Science and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- H.Q. Liu, Grey Comprehensive Identification Method of Poor College Students Based on AHP Method. Journal of Chongqing Institute of Technology (social science), 28 (2014). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yu, X. Li,J.B. Lu, etal, Scholarship Evaluation Based on Gray System Theory. Journal of Shenyang University (social science), 14: 91–94 (2012). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xia, C.G. Jiang, A FAHP-based Assessment Model of Poverty-ridden College Students. Journal of Suzhou University of Science and Technology (Natural Science), 32:11–13(2015). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Wang, Group Fuzzy Analytical Hierarchy Process Based on the 0-1 Programming. Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics, 29: 117–125(2015). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Jiang, The Fuzzy Consistent Matrix Applied in Analytic Hierarchy Process. Journal of Shanghai Maritime University, 19: 55–60(1998). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yao, S. Zhang, Fuzzy Consistent Matrix and Its Application in Decision making. Systems Engineering Theory& Practice, 5: 78–81(1998). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, Application of Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process for Optimum Selection in Decision-making. Computer Engineering and Design, 25: 1847–1849(2004). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Zhang, Fuzzy Analytical Hierarchy Process. Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics, 14: 80–88(2000). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.