ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 9: Computer Science and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- LIU June, AN Fengping, LIN Dachao, et al, Prediction of gas emission from coalface by intrinsic mode SVM modeling, Systems Engineering-Theory & Practice, 33(2), 505–511 (2013)
- FU Hua, XIE Sen, XU Yaosong, et al, Gas emission dynamic prediction model of coal mine based on ACC-ENN algorithm, Journal of China Coal Society, 39(7), 1296–1301 (2014)
- SHI Shiliang, LI Runqiu, LUO Wenke, Method for predicting coal mine gas emission based on EMD-PSO-SVM and its application, China Safety Science Journal, 24(7), 43–49 (2014)
- FAN Baolong, BAI Chunhua, LI Jianping, Forecasting model of coalface gas emission based on LMD-SVM method, Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering, 30(6), 946–952 (2013).
- Cheng Jiatang, Duan Zhimei, Xiong Yan, QAPSO-BP algorithm and its application in vibration fault diagnosis for a hydroelectric generating unit, Journal Of Vibration And Shock, 34(23), 177–181, 201 (2015)
- Valian E, Mohanna S, Tavakoli S, Improved cuckoo search algorithm for feedforward neural network training, Int J Artif Intell Appl, 2(3), 36–43 (2011)
- Sadollah A, Bahreininejad A, Eskandar H, Mine blast algorithm: A new population based algorithm for solving constrained engineering optimization problems, Applied Soft Computing, 13(5), 2592–2612 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Thang Trung Nguyen, Dieu Ngoc Vo, Bach Hoang Dinh, Cuckoo search algorithm for combined heat and power economic dispatch, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, (81), 204–214 (2016) [CrossRef]
- Shen Mingke, Huang Zhenyu, Wang Zhihua, et al, Prediction of coal ash deformation temperature based on Cuckoo Search and BP Neural Network, Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology, 42(12), 1423–1430 (2014)
- Lü Fu, Liang Bing, Sun Weiji, et al, Gas emission quantity prediction of working face based on principal component regression analysis method, Journal of China Coal Society, 37(1), 113–116 (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.