ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 9: Computer Science and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Bo Hong, “Study on Chinese Idioms teaching in teaching Chinese as a second language,” Sun Yatsen University Forum. Guangzhou. China, vol.23, pp. 297–300, February 2003.
- Lina Shen, “Summary of Chinese Idioms teaching in teaching Chinese as a second language in the past ten years,” Journal of Language and Literature Studies, Nanjing China, vol 7, pp. 159–160, February 2007.
- Juan Feng, The Discussion On Meaning And Teaching Method In Teaching Chinese As A Foreign Language. Wuhan, China: Central China normal university, 2011.
- Zhen Xu, A Study on the Culture Lead-in in TCFL Chinese Idiom Teaching. Hangzhou, China: Zhejiang university, 2013.
- Junjie Shang, “What is the most important value of virtual reality?” China Information Technology Education. Beijing. China, vol. 10, pp., October 2015.
- Jianrong Ma, Sujing Zhang, “Parent-child interactive game design and implementation of technology based somatosensory” China Electronic Education. Beijing. China, vol.09, pp.85–88, September 2015.
- Xiaoqiang Hu, The Foundation and Application of Virtual Reality Technology. Beijing: Beijing University of Posts and Telecommucations Press, 2009.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.