ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 9: Computer Science and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- K.J.Yu, S.S.Wang, D.H.Li, et al. Ecological baseline for Beijing’s urban sprawl: Basic ecosystem services and their security patterns. City Plann. Rev. 34(2), 19–24 (2010)
- X.X.Yu, B.Zhou, X.Z.Lv, et al. Evaluation of water conservation function in mountain forest areas of Beijing based on InVEST model. Sci. Silvae Sin. 48(10), 1–5 (2012)
- G.D.Xie and S.Y.Cao. Ecological economization and economic ecologization in succession progress of development. Resour. Sci. 32(4), 782–789 (2010)
- Y.F.Zhang, D.M.Jia, J.Tan, et al. The spatial structure of valley economy development in the mountainous areas of Beijing. Acta Geog. Sin. 64(10), 1231–1242 (2009)
- J.H.Chen, H.Li, and L.D.Zhou. Gully economy development’s exploration and practice in Beijing mountain area. Ecol. Econ. (1), 57–62 (2010)
- Y.Liu, W.B.Zhu, Y.Han, et al. Regionalization of water conservation function of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Area based on SOFM neural network. Res. Environ. Sci. 28(3), 369-376 (2015)
- B.Fu, P.Xu, Y.K.Wang, et al. Spatial pattern of water retention in Dujiangyan County. Acta Ecol. Sin. 3(3), 789–797 (2013) [CrossRef]
- B.J.Yang, J.X.Gao, and C.X.Zou. The strategic significance of drawing the ecological protection red line. Chin. Dev. 14(1), 1–4 (2014)
- J.M.Qin, W.Q.Yang, and J.Zhang. Assessment of ecosystem water conservation value in the Upper Minjiang River, Sichuan, China. Chin. J. Appl. Environ. Biol. 15(4), 453-458 (2009)
- W.L.Jiang. Theory and method to accounting value of forest water conservative. J. Soil Water Conserv. 17(2), 34–36 (2003)
- T.Q.Zhao, Z.Y.Ouyang, H.Zhen, et al. Forest ecosystem services and their valuation in China. J. Nat. Resour. 19(4), 480-491 (2004)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.