ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 9: Computer Science and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- DavenportT.H., PrusakL., Working knowledge, Harvard Business School Press, Boston (1998)
- PolanyiM., The tacit Dimension, Routledge and Kegan Paul, London(1966)
- PolanyiM., “The Tacit Dimension”, In PrusakL. (Ed.) Knowledge in Organization, Butterworth-Heinemann, Boston, MA, (1998)
- LeonardD., SensiperS., The Role of Tacit Knowledge in Group Innovation [J]. California Management Review, 40( 1998)
- SpenderJ. C., Companies That Train Best, Fortune, 8 February (1993)
- SpenderJ. C., Competitive Advantage from Tacit Knowledge? Unpacking the concept and its Strategic Implications, Sage Publications, London(1996)
- SuchmanL., Plans and Siruared Aerions: The Problem of Human- Machine Communication, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K. (1987)
- KrupanskyJ., Defination: Multi-agent systems, Agtivity,(John W. Krupansky a Base Technology)(2005)
- E.Adam and R.Mandiau, Bringing Multi-agent Systems into Human Organizations: Application to a Multi-agent Information System, working paper, University of Valenciennes( 2003)
- KoesslerF. “Strategic Knowledge Sharing in Bayesian Games: Application,” Working Paper, BETA, Universit´e Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg (2002)
- ArzaghiM., A Model of Knowledge Sharing and Network Formation among Advertising Agencies, working paper, Brown University(2004)
- StenmarkD., Turning Tacit Knowledge Tangible, Proceedings of the 33rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.