ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 9: Computer Science and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Ma Yuzhen, Wang Xinhua, Kang Yanhui, Roundness Measurement and Error Separation Technique, Applied Mechanics and Materials Vols. 303-306 (2013): 390–393 [Google Scholar]
- Yu Yongxin, Zhang Heng, Wang Zongchao, Chang Yizhe. Deep-Hole Inner Diameter Measuring System Based on Non-contact Capacitance Sensor, Transactions of Tianjin University, 2010, 16(6):447–451 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hrioshi Murakami, Akio Katsuki, Hiromichi Onikura. Development of a system for measuring micro hole accurary using an optical fiber probe, Journal of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems and Manufacturing, 2010, 4(5): 995–1004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J Stone, B Muralikrishnan, C Sahay, Geometric Effects When Measuring Small Holes With Micro Contact Probes, Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, 2011, 116(2): 573–587 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yu-zhen, Wang Xin-hua, Li Hong-min, A New Capacitive Sensing System for Roundness Measurement, Advanced Materials Research Vol. 662 (2013): 754–757 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu-zhen Ma, Yong-xin Yu, Xin-hua Wang, Key technique for Inner Hole Diameter Measure with Capacitive Probe, Applied Mechanics and Materials Vols. 303-306 (2013): 827–830 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yu-zhen, Yu Yong-xin, Wang Xin-hua, The diameter measuring technique based on capacitive probe for deep hole or oblique hole, Measurement, 47 (2014): 42–44 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.