ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 9: Computer Science and its Applications|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- D. Jiang, Z. Xu, Z. Chen, et al. Joint time-frequency sparse estimation of large-scale network traffic. Computer Networks, 2011, 55(10): 3533–3547. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Jiang, Z. Xu, H. Xu. A novel hybrid prediction algorithm to network traffic. Annals of Telecommunications, 2015, 70(9): 427–439. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Soule, A. Lakhina, N. Taft, et al. Traffic matrices: balancing measurements, inference and modeling, In Proceedings of SIGMETRICS’05 2005, 33(1): 362–373. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, M. Roughan, N. Duffield, et al. Fast accurate computation of large-scale IP traffic matrices from link loads, In Proceedings of SIGMETRICS’03, 2003, 31(3): 206–217. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Takeda, K. Shionoto. Traffic matrix estimation in large-scale IP networks, In Proceedings of LANMAN’10, 2010, pp: 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- F Yingxun. The research and improvement of the genetic algorithm, Beijing, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- D. Jiang, Z. Zhao, Z. Xu, et al. How to reconstruct end-to-end traffic based on time-frequency analysis and artificial neural network. AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications, 2014, 68(10): 915–925. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Jiang, Z. Yuan, P. Zhang, et al. A traffic anomaly detection approach in communication networks for applications of multimedia medical devices. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2016, online available. [Google Scholar]
- D. Jiang, Z. Xu, L. Nie, et al. An approximate approach to end-to-end traffic in communication networks. Chinese Journal of Electronics, 2012, 21(4): 705–710. [Google Scholar]
- S. Vaton, J. Bedo. Network traffic matrix: How can one learn the prior distributions from the link counts only, In Proceedings of ICC’04, 2004, pp: 2138–2142. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lad, R. Oliveira, D. Massey, et al. Inferring the origin of routing changes using link weights, In Proceedings of ICNP, 2007, pp: 93–102. [Google Scholar]
- P. Tune, D. Veitch. Sampling vs sketching: An information theoretic comparison, In Proceedings of INFOCOM, 2011, pp: 2105–2113. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.