- Kobasko N.I.. Steel Quenching in Liquid Media under Pressure. – Kyiv, Naukova Dumka (1980).
- Kobasko N. I.. Intensive Steel Quenching Methods, Handbook “Theory and Technology of Quenching”, Springer-Verlag (1992).
- Aronov M.A., Kobasko N., Powell J.A.. Intensive Quenching of Carburized Steel Parts, IASME Transactions, Issue 9, 2, p. 1841–1845 (2005).
- Kobasko N.I.. Transient Nucleate Boiling Process to Be Widely for Super Strengthening of Materials and Obtaining Other Benefits in Heat Treating Industry. – UA Patent No. 109935, Published on Oct. 26, Bulletin No. 20, (2015).
- Kobasko N.I.. Real and effective heat transfer coefficients (HTCs) used for computer simulation of transient nuclear boiling processes during quenching. Materials Performance and Characteristics, 1, No. 1, p. 1–20, (2012).
- Salter S.H.. Apparatus for use in the extraction of energy from waves on water. US Patient 4, 134, 023. January 14, (1977).
- Carroll C.B.. Piezoelectric rotary electrical energy generator. US Patient 6194815 B1. February 27, (2001).
- Buike M., Buikis A.. Approximate Solutions of Heat Conduction Problems in Multi- Dimensional Cylinder Type Domain by Conservative Averaging Method, Part 1. Proceedings of the 5th IASME/WSEAS Int. Conf. on Heat Transfer, Thermal Engineering and Environment, Vouliagmeni, Athens, August 25–27, p. 15–20, (2007).
- Buike M., Buikis A.. Hyperbolic heat equation as mathematical model for steel quenching of L-shape samples, Part 1 (Direct Problem). Applied and Computational Mathematics. Proceedings of the 13th WSEAS International Conference on Applied Mathematics (MATH’08), Puerto De La Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, December 15–17, WSEAS Press, p. 198–203, (2008).
- Bobinska T., Buike M., Buikis A.. Hyperbolic Heat Equation as Mathematical Model for Steel Quenching of L-Shape Samples, Part 2 (Inverse Problem). Proceedings of 5th IASME/WSEAS International Conference on Continuum Mechanics (CM’10), University of Cambridge, UK, February 23–25, p. 21–26, (2010).
- Buike M., Buikis A.. Several Intensive Steel Quenching Models for Rectangular Samples. Proceedings of NAUN/WSEAS International Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Heat &Mass Transfer, Corfu Island, Greece, July 22–24. p. 88–93 (2010).
- Bobinska T., Buike M., Buikis A.. Hyperbolic Heat Equation as Mathematical Model for Steel Quenching of L-and T-Shape Samples, Direct and Inverse Problems. Transactions of Heat and Mass Transfer. Vol. 5, Issue 3, July 2010. p. 63–72.
- Blomkalna S., Buikis A.. Heat conduction problem for double-layered ball. Progress in Industrial Mathematics at ECMI 2012. Springer, p. 417–426, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Bobinska T., Buike M., Buikis A.. Comparing solutions of hyperbolic and parabolic heat conduction equations for L-shape samples. Recent Advances in Fluid Mechanics and Heat @Mass Transfer. Proceedings of the 9th IASME/WSEAS International Conference on THE’11. Florence, Italy, August 23–25, p. 384–389, (2011).
- Piliksere A., Buikis A.. Analytical solution for intensive quenching of cylindrical sample. Proceedings of 6th International Scientific Colloquium “Modelling for Material Processing”, Riga, September 16–17, p. 181–186, (2010).
- Piliksere A., Buike M., Buikis A.. Steel quenching process as hyperbolic heat equation for cylinder. Proceedings of 6th Baltic Heat Conference – BHTC2011, ISBN 978-952-15-2640-4 (CD-ROM), (2011).
- Blomkalna S., Buike M., Buikis A.. Several intensive steel quenching models for rectangular and spherical samples. Recent Advances in Fluid Mechanics and Heat & Mass Transfer. Proceedings of the 9th IASME/WSEAS International Conference on THE’11. Florence, Italy, August 23–25, p. 390–395, (2011).
- Buikis A., Kalis H.. Hyperbolic type approximation for the solutions of the hyperbolic heat conduction equation in 3-D domain. Mathematical and Computational Methods in Applied Sciences. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Applied, Numerical and Computational Mathematics (ICANCM’15). Sliema, Malta, August 17–19, pp. 42–51, (2015).
- Buike M., Buikis A., Kalis H.. Wave energy and steel quenching models, which are solved exactly and approximately. Mathematical and Computational Methods in Applied Sciences. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Applied, Numerical and Computational Mathematics (ICANCM’15). Sliema, Malta, August 17–19, pp. 72–81, (2015).
- Buikis A., Kalis H.. Hyperbolic Heat Equation in Bar and Finite Difference Schemes of Exact Spectrum. Latest Trends on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics and Heat & Mass Transfer. WSEAS Press, pp. 142–147, (2010).
- Buike M., Buikis A., Kalis H.. Time Direct and Time Inverse Problems for Wave Energy and Steel Quenching Models, Solved Exactly and Approximately. WSEAS Transactions on Heat and Mass Transfer. Vol. 10, p. 30–43, (2015).
- Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_power
- Ekergard B., Castellucci V., Savin A., Leijon M.. Axial Force Damper in a Linear Wave Energy Convertor. Development and Applications of Oceanic Engineering. Vol. 2, Issue 2, May, (2013).
- Buikis A.. Conservative averaging as an approximate method for solution of some direct and inverse heat transfer problems. Advanced Computational Methods in Heat Transfer, IX. WIT Press, p. 311–320, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Vilums R., Buikis A.. Conservative averaging method for partial differential equations with discontinuous coefficients. WSEAS Transactions on Heat and Mass Transfer. 1, Issue 4, p. 383–390, (2006).
- Roach G.F.. Green’s Functions. Cambridge University Press, (1999).
- Carslaw H.S., Jaeger C.J.. Conduction of Heat in Solids. Oxford, Clarendon Press, (1959).
- Polyanin A.D.. Handbook of Linear Partial Differential Equations for Engineers and Scientists. Chapman & Hall/CRC, (Russian edition, 2001). (2002).
- Debnath L.. Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations for Scientists and Engineers. 2nd ed. Birkhäuser, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Buike M., Buikis A., Vilums R.. One-Dimensional Intensive Steel Quenching Models. Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Heat & Mass Transfer. Lisbon, Portugal, October 30-November 1, p. 54–62, (2014).
- Buikis A., Guseinov S.. Some one-dimensional coefficients inverse model problems of the heat transfer. – Proceedings of the Latvian Academy of Sciences, Sec. B, 57, No 3/4 (626), pp.133–137, (2003).
- Buikis A., Guseinov Sh.. Solution of Reverse Hyperbolic Heat equation for intensive carburized steel quenching. Proceedings of ICCES’05 (Advances in Computational and Experimental Engineering and Sciences). December 1–6, IIT Madras. p. 741–746, (2005).
- Buikis A., Guseinov Sh., Buike M.. Modelling of Intensive Steel Quenching Process by Time Inverse Hyperbolic Heat Conduction. Proceedings of the 4th International Scientific Colloquium “Modelling for Material Processing”. Riga, June 8–9, p. 169–172, (2006).
- Buikis A., Guseinov Sh.. Conservative averaging method for solutions of inverse problems of mathematical physics. Progress in Industrial Mathematics at ECMI 2002. Buikis A., Ciegis R., Fitt A. D. (Eds.), Springer, p. 241–246, (2004). [CrossRef]
ITM Web Conf.
Volume 9, 2017The 2016 International Conference Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 January 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.