ITM Web Conf.
Volume 9, 2017The 2016 International Conference Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 January 2017|
- Kern D.Q, Kraus A.D. Extended Surface Heat Transfer. – McGraw-Hill Book Company (1972)
- Kraus A.D., Analysis and evaluation of extended surface thermal systems. Hemisphere publishing Corporation (1982)
- Manzoor M., Heat Flow Through Extended Surface Heat Exchangers. Springer-Verlag: Berlin and New York (1984) [CrossRef]
- Buikis A., Two-dimensional solution for heat transfer in a regular fin assembly. Latvian Journal of Physics and Technical Sciences, No. 5, pp. 51–58 (1995)
- Buikis A., Buike M. Approximate analytical two-dimensional solution for a longitudinal fin of rectangular profile. Acta Universitatis Latviensis, 612, pp.33–44 (1998)
- Buikis A., Buike M. Closed two-dimensional solution for heat transfer in a periodical system with a fin. Proceedings of the Latvian Academy of Sciences. Section B, 52, No. 5, pp. 218–222. (1998)
- Buike M. Simulation of steady-state heat process for the rectangular fin-containing system, Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, 4, pp. 33–43 (1999)
- Malik M.Y., Wood A.S., Buikis A. An approximate analytical solution to a familiar conjugate heat transfer problem. International journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 10, Nr. 1, pp. 91–107. (2004)
- Buike M., Buikis A. Approximate Solutions of Heat Conduction Problems in Multi- Dimensional Cylinder Type Domain by Conservative Averaging Method, Part 1. Proceedings of the 5th IASME/WSEAS Int. Conf. on Heat Transfer, Thermal Engineering and Environment, Vouliagmeni, Athens, August 25–27, p. 15–20, (2007).
- Buike M., Buikis A. Several Intensive Steel Quenching Models for Rectangular Samples. Proceedings of NAUN/WSEAS International Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Heat &Mass Transfer, Corfu Island, Greece, July 22–24. p. 88–93 (2010).
- Buike M., Buikis A. Hyperbolic heat equation as mathematical model for steel quenching of L-shape samples, Part 1 (Direct Problem). Applied and Computational Mathematics. Proceedings of the 13th WSEAS International Conference on Applied Mathematics (MATH’08), Puerto De La Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, December 15–17, WSEAS Press, p. 198–203, (2008).
- Bobinska T., Buike M., Buikis A. Hyperbolic Heat Equation as Mathematical Model for Steel Quenching of L-Shape Samples, Part 2 (Inverse Problem). Proceedings of 5th IASME/WSEAS International Conference on Continuum Mechanics (CM’10), University of Cambridge, UK, February 23–25, p. 21–26, (2010).
- Bobinska T., Buike M., Buikis A. Hyperbolic Heat Equation as Mathematical Model for Steel Quenching of L-and T-Shape Samples, Direct and Inverse Problems. Transactions of Heat and Mass Transfer. Vol. 5, Issue 3, July 2010. p. 63–72.
- Blomkalna S., Buikis A. Heat conduction problem for double-layered ball. Progress in Industrial Mathematics at ECMI 2012. Springer, p. 417–426, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Bobinska T., Buike M., Buikis A. Comparing solutions of hyperbolic and parabolic heat conduction equations for L-shape samples. Recent Advances in Fluid Mechanics and Heat @Mass Transfer. Proceedings of the 9th IASME/WSEAS International Conference on THE’11. Florence, Italy, August 23–25, p. 384–389 (2011).
- Buike M., Buikis A., Vilums R.. One-Dimensional Intensive Steel Quenching Models. Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Heat & Mass Transfer. Lisbon, Portugal, October 30-November 1, p. 54–62, (2014).
- Piliksere A., Buikis A. Analytical solution for intensive quenching of cylindrical sample. Proceedings of 6th International Scientific Colloquium “Modelling for Material Processing”, Riga, September 16–17, p. 181–186, (2010).
- Piliksere A., Buike M., Buikis A. Steel quenching process as hyperbolic heat equation for cylinder. Proceedings of 6th Baltic Heat Conference – BHTC2011, ISBN 978-952-15-2640-4 (CD-ROM), (2011).
- Buike M., Buikis. Exact Transient Solution for System with Rectangular Fin, Proceedings of the 5th WSEAS Int. Conf. on Heat and Mass Transfer, Acapulco, Mexico, January 25–27, 2008, pp. 25–30.
- Lencmane M. and Buikis A. Analytical solution of a two-dimensional double-fin assembly. Recent Advances in Fluid Mechanics and Heat & Mass Transfer, Proceedings of the 9th IASME/WSEAS International Conference on Heat Transfer, Thermal Engineering and Environment (HTE’11), Florence, Italy, August 23–25, pp. 396–401, (2011).
- Lencmane M. and Buikis A. Analytical solution for steady stable and transient heat process in a double-fin assembly. International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences 6, No. 1. p.81–89, (2012).
- Lencmane M., Buikis A. Some new mathematical models for the Transient Hot Strip method with thin interlayer. Proc. of the 10th WSEAS Int. Conf. on Heat Transfer, Thermal engineering and environment (HTE ‘12), WSEAS Pres, p. 283–288, (2012).
- Buikis A., Buike M., Ulanova N., Solutions for the Transient Heat Transfer in Periodical Systems with Fins. Numerical Mathematics and Mathematical Problems of Mechanics. Ukrainian Mathematical congress – 2001, Section 8, Kiev, 2002, pp. 15–23 (in Russian).
- Buikis A. Conservative averaging as an approximate method for solution of some direct and inverse heat transfer problems. Advanced Computational Methods in Heat Transfer, IX. WIT Press, p. 311–320, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Vilums R., Buikis A. Conservative averaging method for partial differential equations with discontinuous coefficients. WSEAS Transactions on Heat and Mass Transfer. 1, Issue 4, p. 383–390, (2006).
- Roach G.F. Green’s Functions. Cambridge University Press, (1999).
- Carslaw H.S., Jaeger C.J. Conduction of Heat in Solids. Oxford, Clarendon Press (1959).
- Polyanin A.D. Handbook of Linear Partial Differential Equations for Engineers and Scientists. Chapman & Hall/CRC, (Russian edition, 2001). (2002).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.