ITM Web Conf.
Volume 9, 2017The 2016 International Conference Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 January 2017|
- Klove T. Error Detecting Codes: General Theory and Their Application in Feedback Communication Systems / Klove Т., Korzhik V..- Norwell, MA: Kluwer, 1995. – 433 p. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. McAuley, Weighted sum codes for error detection and their comparison with existing codes, IEEE/ACM Trans. On Networking, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 16–22, Feb. 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zumbragel J., Skachek V., Flanagan M. On the Pseudocodeword Redundacy of Binary Linear Codes J. Zumbragel, V. IEEE Trans. of Information Theory.-2012.-Vol.58.–№ 7.–Р.4848–4861. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R. Prévost, Coulon M., Bonacci D., LeMaitre J., Millerioux J. P. and Tourneret J. Y., “CRC-assisted error correction in a trellis coded system with bit stuffing,” 2011 IEEE Statistical Signal Processing Workshop (SSP), Nice, 2011, pp. 381-384. doi: 10.1109/SSP.2011.5967710 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bardis N.G, Markovskyy A.P, “Utilization of Avalanche Transformation for Increasing of Echoplex and Checksum Data Transmission Control Reliability”, ISITA 2004 - International Symposium on Information Theory and its Applications, IEEE / SITA, Parma, Italy, October 10-13, ISBN: 4-902087-08-1, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Nikolaos G. Bardis, Drigas Athanasios and Markovskyi Oleksandr P., Performance Increase of Error Control Operation on Data Transmission, 3rd International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security, IEEE, IEEE Communications Society, Egypt – Cairo, 20-23 December 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Bardis N. G., Doukas N., Markovskyi O.P, Transmission Error Correction Based on the Weighted Checksum, Proceedings of the Applied Computing Conference 2009 (ACC ‘09), Mathematical Methods and Applied Computing Volume II, Vouliagmeni-Athens, Greece, pp.758-763, September 28-30, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Nikolaos Bardis, Doukas Nikolaos, Markovskyi Olexander, “Efficient Burst Error Correction Method for Application in Low Frequency Channels and Data Storage Units”, DSP/IEEE 2011 17th International Conference on Digital Signal Processing, 6-8 July 2011 Corfu, Greece. [Google Scholar]
- Olga Fedorechko, Olexandr Markovskyi, Nikolas Doukas, Nikolas Bardis. Synchronization Error Detection of Data Transmission Errors in Asynchronous Channels. Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Systems (part of CSCC’14) Santorini Island, Greece July 17 - 21, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.