- P. Helman and G. Liepins, “Statistical foundations of audit trail analysis for the detection of computer misuse”, IEEE Trans. On Software Engineering, SE-19, 1993, pp. 886–901. [CrossRef]
- D.E. Denning, ‘An Intrusion-detection Model’, IEEE Trans. On Software Engineering, SE-12, 1987, pp. 222–232. [CrossRef]
- C. Stoll, ‘Stalking the Wily Hacker’, Communications of the ACM, 1988, pp. 484–497. [CrossRef]
- B. C. Soh and T. S. Dillon, “Setting optimal intrusiondetection thresholds”, Computers & Security, Vol. 14, 1995, pp. 621–631. [CrossRef]
- G.E. Liepins and H.S. Vaccaro, ‘Intrusion Detection: Its Role and Validation’, Computers & Security, vol. 11, 1992, pp. 347–355. [CrossRef]
- B. C. Soh and T. S. Dillon, “System intrusion processes: a simulation model”, Computers & Security, Vol. 16, 1997, pp. 71–79. [CrossRef]
- L. Kleinrock. “Queueing Systems, Volume I: Theory, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1975
ITM Web Conf.
Volume 9, 2017The 2016 International Conference Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 January 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.