ITM Web Conf.
Volume 9, 2017The 2016 International Conference Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 January 2017|
- E. Eric. Domain-Driven Design - Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software. Addison Wesley, 560 p. (2013)
- Frischknecht Ch. Top 10 Software Fails Of 2014. Access mode: http://www.tricentis.com/blog/2014/12/18/top-10-software-fails-of-2014 (2014)
- G. Carrozza, R. Pietrantuono, S. Russo. Defect Analysis in Mission-critical Software Systems: a Detailed Investigation. J. Softw. Evol. and Proc.; 2012/07/12, Vol.2, pp. 1-28. DOI: 10.1002/smr (2012)
- Cotroneo, D., Pietrantuono, R., Russo, S. Testing techniques selection based on ODC fault types and software metrics. The Journal of Systems and Software, Vol.86, pp. 1613–1637 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Cotroneo, D., Pietrantuono, R., Russo, S. Combining Operational and Debug Testing for Improving Reliability. The Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 408–423 (2013)
- V.S. Kharchenko, V.V. Sklar, O.M. Tarasyuk. Methods for modeling and evaluation of the quality and reliability of the software. Kharkov: Nat. Aerospace. Univ. “KhAI”, 159 p. (2004)
- Yaremchuk, S., Kharchenko, V. Complexity-based Prediction of Faults Number for Software Modules Ranking Before Testing: Technique and Case Study. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, ICTERI 2016. Kyiv, Ukraine, Vol. 1614, pp. 461–474 (2016)
- V. Yakovyna, D. Fedasyuk, O. Nytrebych, Iu. Parfenyuk, V. Matselyukh. Software reliability assessment using high-order Markov chains. International Journal of Engineering Science Invention. –– Vol. 3, Issue 7. – pp. 1–6 (2014)
- Yakovyna V. S. Software failures prediction using RBF neural network. Researches of the Odessa national polytechnical university. –– Vol. 2 (46). – pp. 111–118 (2015)
- D. A. Maevsky, S. A. Yaremchuk, L. N. Shapa. A method of a priori software reliability evaluation. Reliability: Theory & Applications. –– Vol. 9. – № 1(31). – pp. 64 – 72 Access mode: http://www.gnedenko-forum.org/Journal/2014_1.html (2014)
- S. A. Yaremchuk, D. A. Maevsky. The Software Reliability Increase Method. Studies in Sociology of Science. Vol. 5, No. 2 pp. 89 – 95. Access mode: http://www.cscanada.net/index.php/sss/article/view/4845 (2014)
- Eric J. Braude. Software Engineering An Object-Oriented Perspective. John Wiley and Sons, 575 p. (2011)
- Kelly, John C., Sherif, Joseph S., Hops, Jonathon. An Analysis of Defect Densities Found During Software Inspections. Journal of Systems and Software Vol. 17(2), pp. 111–117 (1992) [CrossRef]
- Hofmann, Hubert F., Lehner, Franz. Requirements Engineering as a Success Factor in Software Projects. IEEE Software Vol. 18(4):58–66 (2001) [CrossRef]
- IEEE 830-1998: IEEE Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specifications. Los Alamitos, CA: IEEE Computer Society Press (1998)
- IEEE 1233-1998: IEEE Guide for Developing System Requirements Specifications. Los Alamitos, CA: IEEE Computer Society Press (1998)
- IEEE/ISO/IEC 29148-2011: Systems and software engineering – Life cycle processes – Requirements engineering (2011)
- Wiegers K., Beatty J. Software Requirements, 3rd Edition. Microsoft Press, 673 p. (2013)
- IEEE 1061-1992: A Software Quality Metrics Methodology. Los Alamitos, CA: IEEE Computer Society Press (1992)
- Shahid Iqbal, M., Naeem Ahmed Khan. Yet another Set of Requirement Metrics for Software Projects. International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications Vol. 6, No. pp.19-28 (2012)
- Mohd. Haleem, Mohd. Rizwan Beg, Sheikh Fahad Ahmad. Overview of Impact of Requirement Metrics in Software Development Environment. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Vol. 2, No 5, pp. 1811–1815 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.