ITM Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20172017 Seminar on Systems Analysis
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Complex System Analysis|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- D.W. Fiske, Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 44, 3 (1949) [CrossRef]
- W.T. Norman Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 66, 6 (1963) [CrossRef]
- R.R. McCrae, P. Costa., T.A. Martin et al., Journal of Research in Personality, 38, 2 (2004)
- M.J. McLarnon, J.J. Carswell, Personality and Individual Differences, 54, 5(2013) [CrossRef]
- E.S. Nizamova, M.V. Ptukha, M.M. Lobaskova, Teoreticheskaya i eksperimentalnaya psikhologiya, [Theoretical and experimental psychology], 6, 4, (2013)
- S.B. Malykh, I.A. Voronin, V.I. Ismatullina, I.M. Zakharov, T.N. Tikhomirova, Teoreticheskaya i eksperimentalnaya psikhologiya, [Theoretical and experimental psychology], 7, 4, (2014)
- S.B. Malykh, T.N. Tikhomirova, Voprosy Psychologii [Question of Psychology], 2, (2015)
- P.T. Costa, R.R. McCrae. Professional manual. – Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources, (1992)
- V. Orel, I. Senin, Manual, Yaroslavl, (2008)
- P. Leeson, J. Ciarrochi, P. Heaven, Personality and Individual Differences. 45, (2008) [CrossRef]
- N. Kuncel, S. Hezlett, D. Ones, Journal of personality and social psychology, 86, 1, (1904)
- T. Chamorro-Premuzic, A. Furnham, Journal of Research in Personality, 37, 4, (1903)
- C. Barbaranelli, G. Caprara, A. Rabasca, C. Pastorelli, Personality and Individual Differences, 34, (2003) [CrossRef]
- C.-Y. Yu & B. Muthén, Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association, New Orleans, LA. (2002)
- C. Geiser, Data Analysis with Mplus, New York: Guilford, (2012).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.