ITM Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20172017 Seminar on Systems Analysis
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Complex System Analysis|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- K. Fleischer, B. Bensussan. Strategic and competitive analysis. Methods and tools for competitive analysis in the business (Moscow, BINOM, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Otvarukhina, V. R. Vesnin. Contemporary strategic analysis (Moscow, Urait, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jenster, D. Hussey. Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the company. Identification of strategic opportunity (Moscow, Williams, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Murzinov. Proc. 11 conf. Educational environment today and tomorrow, 302 (1916) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Murzinov. Proc. 11 conf. Educational environment today and tomorrow, 304 (1916) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hussey, R. Hussey, Business Research. A practical Guide for Undergraduate and Postgrad. Students (Macmillan Press LTD, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhubreva, SHS Web of Conferences, 29, 02047 (1916) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Cooper, P.S. Schindler. Business Research Methods (Irwin/McGraw-Hill, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Orlov. Expert assessments (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Popova, Bulletin of TGGPU. Series 1. Psychological and pedagogical Sciences, 25, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- R. Grant, M. Robert. Contemporary strategy analysis (John Wiley Sons Ltd, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Zack (Ed), Knowledge and Strategy (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Chapelle, V. Vapnik, O. Bousquet, S. Mukherjee, Machine Learning, 46, 131 (1902) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yu, S. Wang, K. K. Lai, L. Zhou, Bio-Inspired Credit Risk Analysis. Computational Intelligence with Support Vector Machines (Springer, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.