ITM Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20172017 Seminar on Systems Analysis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Complex System Analysis|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- B.V. Gnedenko, I.N. Kovalenko, Introduction to queuing theory (Moscow, Nauka, 1966)
- D.G. Kendall, The Annals of Mathematical Statistics, 24, 338. (1953) [CrossRef]
- S.V. Porshnev, I.A. Korelin, D.A. Jakob, 26th International Crimean Conference “Microwave and Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo), Moscow, Minsk, 4 (1916)
- S.V. Porshnev, D.A. Jakob, The study of the functioning of information systems checkpoints objects of mass events (Ekaterinburg, Institut jekonomiki UrO RAN Publ., 2014)
- S.V. Porshnev, Mathematical models of information flows in the backbone high-speed Internet channels (Moscow, Gorjachaja linija–Telekom Publ., 2015)
- N.U. Prabhu, Yixin Zhu, Queueing systems, 5, 215–246 (1989) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.