ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session II: Computer Vision and Image Processing|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- S.E. A Raza, Registration of thermal and visible light images of diseased plants using silhouette extraction in the wavelet domain, Pattern Recognition, 48 7 2119–2128 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Chakravorty, G.A. Bilodeau, E. Granger, Automatic Image Registration in Infrared-Visible Videos using Polygon Vertices, print arxiv (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Su, S.H. Lai, Non-rigid registration of images with geometric and photometric deformation by using local affine Fourier-moment matching, CVPR, 861–866 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Peng, W.J. He, G.H. Gu, Infrared and visible images registration based on feature points, Laser and infrared, 42 6 713–717 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L. Lian, G.H. Li, J. Zhang, Automatic registration algorithm of infrared and visible images based on parameter estimation, Electronic journal, 40 9 1829–1838 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Zhang, X. Jin, L. Hao, Infrared and visible images registration based on alignment and mutual information, Modern electronic technology, 12 5–8 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Lu, L.H. Ma, M. Yu, Visible and infrared images registration algorithm based on parallel line group, Journal of PLA University of Science and Technology Natural Science Edition, 5 439–446 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Lian, G.H. Li, J. Zhang, Automatic registration algorithm of infrared and visible images based on edge optimal mapping, Acta Automatica Sinica, 38 4 570–581 (2012). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, J.S. Li, Y.W. Yang, Image distortion correction based on affine transformation and multilayer B spline registration, Optics and precision engineering, 23 3 846–854 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Manafzade, A. Harati, Point cloud registration using MSSIR: Maximally stable shape index regions, Electrical Engineering, 1–6 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, H. Tuo, T. Xu, Multi-sensor image registration using edge-enhanced maximally stable extremal region, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Suh, K. Adamczewski, K.M. Lee, Subgraph matching using compactness prior for robust feature correspondence, CVPR, 5070–5078 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Cho, J. Lee, K.M. Lee, Reweighted Random Walks for Graph Matching, ECCV, 9 492–505 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Cho, K. Alahari, J. Ponce, Learning Graphs to Match, ICCV, 25–32 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhou, F.D. L Torre, Deformable Graph Matching, 9 4 2922–2929 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Gilks, Markov chain monte carlo, Wiley Online Library, (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.