ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session III: Network and Communication|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Yu Q, Huang H, Yu Y, et al. Research on Heterogeneous Communication Network for Power Distribution Automation, International Conference on Material, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Razani M. Power Line Carrier Communication. Journal of Chongqing Institute of Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Varadarajan B, Kim I, Dabak A, et al. Empirical measurements of the low-frequency power-line communications channel in rural North America, IEEE International Symposium on Power Line Communications and ITS Applications. IEEE, 2011:463–467. [Google Scholar]
- Chervenkov A, Chervenkova T. Investigation of the Influence of the Electromagnetic Field in the Vicinity of High Voltage Overhead Line[C]// Materials Science Forum. 2016:190–195. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu F, Li X, Duan J. Improved Elimination Scheme of Current Zero-Crossing Distortion in Unipolar Hysteresis Current Controlled Grid-Connected Inverter. Industrial Informatics IEEE Transactions on, 2015, 11(5):1111–1118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- López-Colino F, Sanchez A, Castro A D, et al. Handling input voltage frequency variations in power factor correctors with pre-calculated duty cycles. Electrical Engineering, 2016:1–12. [Google Scholar]
- Facina M S P, Ribeiro M V. The influence of transmission power and frequency bandwidth on inhome cooperative power line communication, International Symposium on Power Line Communications and ITS Applications. IEEE, 2015:239–244. [Google Scholar]
- Ebenezer M, Ramachandralal R M. Study and Analysis of the Effect of Harmonics on the Hot Spot Temperature of a Distribution Transformer Using Finite-Volume Method. Electric Power Components & Systems, 2015, 43(20):1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yong L I, Zuo H U. Fault analysis of Dy11 connection mode of distribution transformers parallel. Power System Protection & Control, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Jian-Qi L I, Huang B Y, Wang Z H. Application of power frequency communication technology in power distribution network. Telecommunications for Electric Power System, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Mastellone S, Lee D, Spong M W. Master-slave synchronization with switching communication through passive model-based control design, American Control Conference. IEEE Xplore, 2006:6 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Tujkovic D. Mobile subscriber information transmission over multiple uplink frames. 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.