ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session III: Network and Communication|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Alinda Kokkinoua, David A. Cranageb, Using self-service technology to reduce customer waiting times, International Journal of Hospitality Management 33, 435–445. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KAT AUSTEN, the Trouble with Wearables, September, VOL 525, Nature,23–24. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Henning Baars, Daniel Gille and Jens Strüker, Evaluation of RFID applications for logistics: a framework for identifying, forecasting and assessing benefits, European Journal of Information Systems, 18, 578–591. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peng Gegang, Song Zhixing, Feng Zhanbo, Xiang Lisheng, Shen Jing, Li Renfa, Mobile client application for mobile electronic commerce research, The 2015 International Conference on Electronic Business, HongKong, December 6-10, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- LongFei Chen, Book Review: The Little Green Handbook: Seven Trends Shaping the Future of Our Planet, Ron Nielsen, St. Martin’s Press, New York, USA, ISBN 0-312-42581-3, Ecological Economics, 89, 202–203. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cho, H., Kim, J., Baek, Y. Large-scale active RFID system utilizing ZigBee networks, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 57 (2), 379–385. (2011) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Nellore, K.; Hancke, G.P., A Survey on Urban Traffic Management System Using Wireless Sensor Networks, Sensors, 16, 157. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Si-Ting Lee, Long-Fei Chen, Hui-Guo Zhu, A New The 2015 International Conference on Electronic Business, HongKong, December 6-10, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Kenry, Yeo, J. C., & Lim, C. T. Emerging flexible and wearable physical sensing platforms for healthcare and biomedical applications, Microsystems & Nanoengineering, 2, 16043, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.