ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session V: Intelligent Sensing Technology|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Jun Han, Jianzhong Zhang, Ming Cheng. Fault diagnosis of wind turbine based on multi- sensors information fusion technology, IET renewable power generation. 8(3) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Fengyong Lang, Xiaogang Li. Multi-Sensors Information Fusion Based on Momentis Method and Euclid Distance, International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Technology. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Fengyong Lang, Xiaogang Li. Multi-Sensors Information Fusion Based on Momentis Method and Euclid Distance. International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Technology (ICMST) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Halld L. Mathematical technique in multi-sensor data fusion Artech House 15–21 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H F. Durrant Whyte Sensor models and multi-sensor integration. The Int. J. of Robotics Research 7(6) 87–92(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Mourad O. Some notes on fusion of uncertainty information. Int. J. of Intelligent Systems 19(6) 457–471(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Richard T. Principles of effective multisensor data fusion, Military Technology 27(5) 29–37.(2013) [Google Scholar]
- An F Y, Lu H W, Liu C J, et al. Research and application of information fusion technology on machinery fault diagnosis Chinese Journal of Chongqing University 29(1) 15–18 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ge Bing, Yu Yi. Application of Multi-Sensors Data Fusion Technology in the Theodolite Tracking system. International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology 5th. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.