ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session V: Intelligent Sensing Technology|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Z.J. Yang, H.W. Ding, Z. Guan, L. Z. Zhu, A New Transportation Control System Based On Priority Differentiated Polling Strategy, Proceedings of 2015 World Conference on Control, Electronics and Electrical Engineering,vol.116, 38–44, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Peng, The research and implementation of wireless sensor network environment monitorsystem based on TinyOS, Master thesis, Beijing University Of Posts And Telecommunications.(2010). [Google Scholar]
- X.W. Zhai,M. Wu, Wireless Sensor Network Node Design and Implementation Based on TinyOS, idea technology,vol.39,no.3,57–60,(2015). [Google Scholar]
- P.Y. Duan, C.G. Ning, L.P. Xu, C.X. Duan, Wireless Sensor Networks for Temperature and Humidity Acquisition System Based on TinyOS, Computer system&application,vol.23,no.8,53–58,(2014). [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Qian, N. Sang, H. Ma, Design and Implement Wireless Sensor Network for Monitoring Temperature and Humidity Based of Tinyos, Journal of Kunming University,vol.30,no.4, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Yang, Y.Z. Li, J. Zhou, Design and implementation of smart home control system based on TinyOS, Electronic Design Engineering,vol.23,no.15,109–114,(2015). [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Li, X. Chen, Intelligent Home Control System Based on TinyOS and Embedded Technology, Microcontrollers & Embedded Systems,no.1,22–25,(2016). [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Chen, Z.S. Tao, D. Zhou, Design of point to point communication on CC2430 based on TinyOS, Electronic Design Engineering,vol.18,no.3,94–95,(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Z.J. Yang, H.W. Ding, Characteristics of a Two-Class Polling System Model, Tsinghua Science and Technology, vol.19,no.5,516–520,(2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.J. Yang, H.W. Ding, C.L. Chen, Research on E(x) Characteristics of Two-Class Polling System of Exhaustive-Gated Service, Acta Electronica Sinica, no.4,775–778,(2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.