ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session VII: Control and Automation|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Guan Wei. Study on wave field simulation of coupling effect of elastic wave and electromagnetic field in porous media [D]. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hong, Li Youming. Some views on the exploration of oil and gas water by using seismic effect [J]. petroleum geophysical exploration, 1994, 02:94–101. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yan. The refraction of plane wave on the interface between fluid and porous media under the effect of electric shock [D]. Jilin University, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Hengshan, Liu Jiaqi, Yan Yan, Yan. Comparative analysis of the wave equations of and Pride, [J].,, 2003, 01:107–112. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Hengshan, Liu Jiaqi, Wang Wang, et al. Based on the simplified Pride theory to simulate the logging response of electro acoustic effect [J]. Journal of Geophysics, 2003, 02:259–264. [Google Scholar]
- Guan Wei, Hu Hengshan, Chu zhaotan. Hertz vector acoustic induced electromagnetic field representation and multipole acoustic logging simulation [J]. Journal of physics, 2006, 01:267–274. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Zhiwen. Theoretical and numerical study of acoustic model of porous media and multipole source acoustic logging and multipole logging while drilling. Doctoral dissertation of Jilin University. 2004:52–8 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.