ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session VIII: Signal Processing|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- G. x. Yao, “Design of edge detection algorithm for image sobel based on FPGA,” 2015 4th International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT), Harbin, 851–853.(2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tian, J. Wu and G. Wang, “Realization of real-time sobel adaptive threshold edge detection system based on FPGA,” Information and Automation, 2015 IEEE International Conference on, Lijiang, 2740–2743.(2015) [Google Scholar]
- İ Koyuncu, Ö Çetin, F. Katırcıoğlu and M. Tuna, “Edge dedection application with FPGA based Sobel operator,” 2015 23nd Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU), Malatya, 1829–1832.(2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Chaple and R. D. Daruwala, “Design of Sobel operator based image edge detection algorithm on FPGA,” Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP), International Conference on, Melmaruvathur, 2014, 788–792 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Vanishree and K. V. Ramana Reddy, “Implementation of pipelined sobel edge detection algorithm on FPGA for High speed applications,” Emerging Trends in Communication, Control, Signal Processing & Computing Applications (C2SPCA), 2013 International Conference on, Bangalore, 1–5 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.