ITM Web Conf.
Volume 11, 20172017 International Conference on Information Science and Technology (IST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session VIII: Signal Processing|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Y.G. Lei, D.T. Kong, J. Lin, M.J. Zuo, Fault detection of planetary gearboxes using new diagnostic parameters, Meas. Sci. Technol., 23 (2012) 055605–055615. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Ko, D.H. Lim, P.Y. Kim, J. Park, A study on the bending stress of the hollow sun gear in a planetary gear train, J. Mech. Sci. Technol., 24 (2010) 29–32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Huang, Z. Shen, S.R. Long, The empirical mode decomposition and the Hilbert spectrum for nonlinear and non-stationary time series analysis, Proc. R. Soc. London., 454 (1998) 903–995. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- X.M. Xue, J.Z. Zhou, Y.H. Xu, W.L. Zhu, C.S. Li, An adaptively fast ensemble empirical mode decomposition method and its applications to rolling element bearing fault diagnosis, Mech. Syst. Signal Proc., 62-63 (2015) 444–459. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Yeh, J.S. Shieh, N.E. Huang, Complementary ensemble empirical mode decomposition: a novel noise enhanced data analysis method, Adv. Adapt. Data Anal., 2(2) (2010) 135–156. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, G. Xiong, H. Liu, Bearing fault diagnosis using multi-scale entropy and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference, Expert Syst. Appl., 37 (2010) 6077–6085. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Guo, L.J. Huang, C. Chen, H.W. Zou, Z.W. Liu, Elimination of end effects in local mean decomposition using spectral coherence and applications for rotating machinery, Digit. Signal Prog., 55 (2016) 52–63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Akhoondzadeh, A MLP neural network as an investigator of TEC time series to detect seismo-ionospheric anomalies, Adv. Space. Res., 51 (2013) 2048–2057. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Chen, G. Cheng, X.L. Shan, X. Hu, Q. Guo, H.G. Liu, Research of weak fault feature information extraction of planetary gear based on ensemble empirical mode decomposition and adaptive stochastic resonance, Measurement, 73 (2015) 55–67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Colominasa, G. Schlotthauera, M.E. Torresa, Improved complete ensemble EMD: A suitable tool for biomedical signal processing. Biomed. Signal Process. Control, 14 (2014) 19–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Kong, H.B. Xie, Use of modified sample entropy measurement to classify ventricular tachycardia and fibrillation, Measurement, 44(4) (2011) 653–662. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Zheng, J.S. Cheng, Y. Yang, S.R. Luo, A rolling bearing fault diagnosis method based on multi-scale fuzzy entropy and variable predictive model-based class discrimination, Mech. Mach. Theory, 78(16) (2014) 187–200. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Souahlia, K. Bacha, A. Chaari, MLP neural network-based decision for power transformers fault diagnosis using an improved combination of rogers and doernenburg ratios DGA, Electr. Power Energy Syst., 43 (2012) 1346–1353. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ghate, S.V. Dudul, Optimal MLP neural network classifier for fault detection of three phase induction motor, Expert Syst. Appl., 37 (2010) 3468–3481. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.