ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Dammon M.Chandler, Seven Challenges in Image Quality Assessment: Past, Present, and Future Research, ISRN Signal Processing, volume 2013 [Google Scholar]
- T. Mitsa, K.L. Varkur, Evaluation of contrast sensitivity functions for the formulation of quality measures incorporated in halftoning algorithms, in IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing(ICASSP), Minneapolis,USA,1993,pp.301–304 [Google Scholar]
- Niranjan Damera-Venka, Thomas D.Kite, Wilson S.Geisler, Brian L.Evans, and Alan C.Bovik, Image Quality Assessment Based on a Degradation Model, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol.9, No.4, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- K. Egiazarian, J. Astola, N. Ponomarenko, V. Lukin, F. Battisti, M. Carli, New full-reference quality metrics based on HVS, in Second International Workshop on Video Processing and Quality Metrics, Scottsdale, USA, 2006,pp.1–4 [Google Scholar]
- N. Ponomarenko, F. Silvestri, K. Egizarian, M. Carli,J. Astola,V. Lukin, On between-coefficient contrast masking of DCT basis functions, in Third International Workshop on Video Processing and Quality metrics, Scottsdale, USA,2007,pp.1–4 [Google Scholar]
- Damon M.Chandler, Sheila S.Hemami, VSNR: A Wavelet-Based Visual Signal-to-Noise Ratio for Natural Images, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol.16, No.9, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Hamid Rahim Sheikh, Alan Conrad Bovik, Gustavo de Veciana, An Information Fidelity Criterion for Image Quality Assessment Using Natural Scene Statistics, in IEEE Transaction on Image Processing, Vol.14,No.12,2005 [Google Scholar]
- Hamid Rahim Sheikh and Alan C.Bovik, Image information and visual quality, in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol.15,No.2,2006 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wang, Qiang Li, Information Content Weighting for Perceptual Image Quality Assessment, in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol.20, No.5, 2011 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wang, Alan C.Bovik, A Universal Image Quality Index, in IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Vol.9, No.3, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wang, Alan C.Bovik, Hamid Rahim Sheikh, Eero P.Simoncelli, Image Quality Assessment: From Error Visibility to Structural Similarity, in IEEE Transaction on Image Processing, Vol.13, No.4,2004 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wang, E.P. Simoncelli, Translation insensitive image similarity in complex wavelet domain, in IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing(ICASSP’05), Philadelphia, USA,2005,pp.573–576 [Google Scholar]
- Jianxin Pang, Rong Zhang, Lu Lu, Zhengkai Liu, Image Quality Assessment Based on Energy of Structural Distortion, Advances in Multimedia Information Processing-PCM 2007, pp 785–793 [Google Scholar]
- Cailing Wang, Xuebin Liu, Bingliang Hu, A New Spectral Image Assessment Based on Energy of Structural Distortion, in 2009 International Conference on Image Analysis and Signal Processing(IASP),2009 [Google Scholar]
- Minh N.Do and Martin Vetterli, The Contourlet Transform: An Efficient Directional multiresolution Image Representation, in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol.14,No.12,2005 [Google Scholar]
- Bin Wang, Image Quality Assessment Method Based on Contourlet Transform and Generalized Gamma Distribution, in 3rd International Conference on Material, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (IC3ME2015), 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Nikolay Ponmarenko, Lina Jin, Oleg leremeiev, Vladimir Lukin, Karen Egiazarian, Jaakko Astola, Benoit Vozel, Kacem Chehdi, Marco Carli, Federica Battisti, C.-C. Jay Kuo, Image database TID2013: Peculiarities, results, and perspectives, in Signal Processing: Image Communication 30(2015),pp.57–77, 2015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gaubatz, Metrix MUX Visual Quality Assessment Package, in http://foulard.ece.cornell.edu/gaubatz/metrix_mux/ 27 March 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.