ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- W. James. Mind 34 (1884): 188–205. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Cannon. The American journal of psychology 39. 1/4 (1927): 106–124. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Dalgleish. Nature Reviews Neuroscience 5.7 (2004): 583–589. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Lang, M.M. Bradleyand B.N. Cuthbert. “International affective picture system (IAPS): Technical manual and affective ratings.” Gainesville, FL: The Center for Research in Psychophysiology, University of Florida (1999). [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Jasper. Electroencephalography and clinical neurophysiology 10 (1958): 371–375. [Google Scholar]
- C. Peacock. “Interfacing the standard parallel port.” (1998). [Google Scholar]
- K. Schaaffand T. Schultz. “Towards emotion recognition from electroencephalographic signals.” 2009 3rd International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction and Workshops. IEEE, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. Jain, K. Nandakumarand A. Ross. Pattern recognition 38.12 (2005): 2270–2285. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Kahn. Electroencephalogram (EEG) signal processing, wave identification, and emotion recognition. Diss. California State University, Northridge, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Mehmoodand H.J. Lee. Int. J. Bio-Sci. Bio-Technol. 7 (2015): 23–32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.