ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Ibrahim A. Barbaros C T. Optimization of Transportation Requirements in the Deployment of Military Units [J]. Computers & Operations Research, 2007(34):1158–1176. [Google Scholar]
- Ugur Z Y, Barbaros C T, Ihsan S. A Multi-modal Discrete-event Simulation Model for Military Deployment [J]. Simulation Modeling Practice and Theory, 2009(17):597–611. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xi-rui, Song Chuan-ping. Optimizing Model Design for Military Transportation Based on Multimode Transportation [J] Journal of academy of military transportation, 2008, 10(6):65–69. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hua-xia, Yang Xi-long, Zhang Chong-bo. Application of Multimodal Transportation in Military Transportation under the Military Logistical Environment [J]. Logistics Management, 2010(12):111–112. [Google Scholar]
- Payman J, Robert C L. A Supply-chain Optimization Model of the Allocation of Containerized Imports from Asia to the United States [J]. Transportation Research Part E, 2011(47): 609–622. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Chang Tsungsheng. Best Routs Selection in International Intermodal Networks. Cmoputers & Operational Research, 2008, 35(9):2877–2891. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caramia M, Gueriero F. A Heuristic Approach to Long-haul Freight Transportation with Multiple Objective Functions. The International Journal of Management Science, 2009(37):600–614. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shaokuan, Peng Hongqin, Liu Shuang, Yang Yuanzhou. A Multimodal Hierarchical-based Assignment Model for Integrated Transportation Networks [J]. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 2009, 9(6):130–135. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jin, Wang Shuxin, Shen Jun et al. A Study on Path Optimization of Multimodal Military Transportation Based on Road Transfer[C]. Proceedings of the 32nd Chinese Control Conference, Xi’an, China, July 26-28, 2013: 8097–8101. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.