ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Ibrahim A. Barbaros C T. Optimization of Transportation Requirements in the Deployment of Military Units [J]. Computers & Operations Research, 2007(34):1158–1176. [Google Scholar]
- Ugur Z Y, Barbaros C T, Ihsan S. A Multi-modal Discrete-event Simulation Model for Military Deployment [J]. Simulation Modeling Practice and Theory, 2009(17):597–611. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xi-rui, Song Chuan-ping. Optimizing Model Design for Military Transportation Based on Multimode Transportation [J] Journal of academy of military transportation, 2008, 10(6):65–69. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hua-xia, Yang Xi-long, Zhang Chong-bo. Application of Multimodal Transportation in Military Transportation under the Military Logistical Environment [J]. Logistics Management, 2010(12):111–112. [Google Scholar]
- Payman J, Robert C L. A Supply-chain Optimization Model of the Allocation of Containerized Imports from Asia to the United States [J]. Transportation Research Part E, 2011(47): 609–622. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Chang Tsungsheng. Best Routs Selection in International Intermodal Networks. Cmoputers & Operational Research, 2008, 35(9):2877–2891. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caramia M, Gueriero F. A Heuristic Approach to Long-haul Freight Transportation with Multiple Objective Functions. The International Journal of Management Science, 2009(37):600–614. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shaokuan, Peng Hongqin, Liu Shuang, Yang Yuanzhou. A Multimodal Hierarchical-based Assignment Model for Integrated Transportation Networks [J]. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 2009, 9(6):130–135. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jin, Wang Shuxin, Shen Jun et al. A Study on Path Optimization of Multimodal Military Transportation Based on Road Transfer[C]. Proceedings of the 32nd Chinese Control Conference, Xi’an, China, July 26-28, 2013: 8097–8101. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.