ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- M. L. Rao, China Guideline for Cerebrovascular Disease Prevention and Treatment. Beijing[M] People’s Medical Publishing House, ch.1, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Feigin, V.L, Forouzanfar, M.H, Krishnamurthi, etc. Global and regional burden of stroke during 1990–2010: Findings from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010, The Lancet. 383, 245–255. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Naghavi. M., Wang. H, Lozano. R, et al. Global, regional, and national age-sex specific all-cause and cause-specific mortality for 240 causes of death, 1990–2013: A systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013.The Lancet, 385, 117–171(2015). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, D. Wang, K. L. Wong, and Y. Wang, Stroke and stroke care in china huge burden, significant workload, and a national priority, Stroke, vol. 42, no. 12, pp. 3651–3654, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Langan J, DeLave K, Phillips L, et al. Home-Based Telerehabilitation Shows Improved Upper Limb Function in Adults with Chronic Stroke: A Pilot Study [J]. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 45(2): 217–220, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen J, Jin W, Zhang X.X, et al. Telerehabilitation Approaches for Stroke Patients: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. [J]. Stroke Cerebrovascular Disease. 24, 2660–2668, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nurdiana Nordin, Sheng Quan Xie and Burkhard Wünsche Assessment of movement quality in robot- assisted upper limb rehabilitation after stroke: a review, Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation, 11:137(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Rachele Bertani, Corrado Melegari, Maria C. De Cola.etc. Effects of robot-assisted upper limb rehabilitation in stroke patients: a systematic review with meta-analysis, Neurological Sciences, pp:1–9 May(2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Olesh, S. Yakovenko, V. Gritsenko, Automated assessment of upper extremity movement impairment due to stroke [J]. PLOS ONE 9 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Yu L, Wang Jp, Fang Q, et al. Brunnstrom stage automatic evaluation for stroke patients using extreme learning machine[C]. proceedings of the IEEE Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference Proceedings, Hsinchu, Taiwan: 380–383, November (2012) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Patel, R. Hughes, T. Hester, et al, A novel approach to monitor rehabilitation outcomes in stroke survivors using wearable technology, Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 3, pp. 450–461, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Specht, A general regression neural network [J]. IEEE Transactions on Neural Net works, :568–576, Nov (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.