ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Tipping, Michael E. “Sparse bayesian learning and the relevance vector machine.” Journal of Machine Learning Research 1.3(2001): 211–244. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Vapnik, Vladimir N. The Nature of Statistical Learning Theory. The nature of statistical learning theory /. Springer, 2000:1564–1564. [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, Rishabh, K. U. R.Laghari, and T. H. Falk. “Relevance vector classifier decision fusion and EEG graph-theoretic features for automatic affective state characterization.” Neurocomputing 174(2015):875–884. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Yan, et al. “Deception detecting from speech signal using relevance vector machine and non-linear dynamics features.” Neurocomputing 151(2015):1042–1052. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tipping, Michael E, and A. C. Faul. “Fast Marginal Likelihood Maximisation for Sparse Bayesian Models.” International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Silva, C, and B. Ribeiro,. “Towards expanding relevance vector machines to large scale datasets.” International Journal of Neural Systems 18.1(2008):45–58. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Depeng, et al. “High Performance Relevance Vector Machine on GPUs.” Symposium on Application Accelerators in High PERFORMANCE Computing 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Dimitris Tzikas, Aristidis Likas, and Nikolas Galatsanos. “Large Scale Multikernel Relevance Vector Machine for Object Detection.” International Journal of Artificial Intelligence Tools 16.6(2011):967–979. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, et al. “Accelerating Relevance-Vector-Machine-Based Classification of Hyperspectral Image with Parallel Computing.” Mathematical Problems in Engineering 2012. 1024-123X(2012):865–883. [Google Scholar]
- Zaharia, Matei, et al. “Spark: Cluster Computing with Working Sets.” (2010):10–10. [Google Scholar]
- Friedman, Jerome, T. Hastie, and R. Tibshirani. “Additive logistic regression: a statistical view of boosting.” Annals of Statistics 28.2(2000):págs. 374–376. [Google Scholar]
- Dean, Jeffrey, and S. Ghemawat. “MapReduce: Simplified Data Processing on Large Clusters.” Conference on Symposium on Opearting Systems Design & Implementation 2004:107–113. [Google Scholar]
- Valiant, L. G. “A theory of the learnable.” Communications of the Acm 27.11(1984):1134–1142. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ithaya Rani, and K. Muneeswaran. “Facial Emotion Recognition Based on Eye and Mouth Regions.” International Journal of Pattern Recognition & Artificial Intelligence 30.07(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang, Weiwei, Q. Jiang, and T. Xiong. “An Intelligent Anti-phishing Strategy Model for Phishing Website Detection.” International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops IEEE Computer Society, 2012:51–56. [Google Scholar]
- Chawla, Nitesh V., et al. “SMOTE: synthetic minority over-sampling technique.” Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research 16.1(2002):321–357. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.