ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- G. Schiefer, “New technologies and their impact on the agri-food sector: an economists view,” Comput. and Electron. in Agr., Vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 163–172, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Moe, “Perspectives on traceability in food manufacture”, Trends in Food Science & Technology, Vol. 9, pp. 211–214, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Varga and B. Csukas, “On the way toward the sector spanning agrifood process traceability,” Agricultural Informatics, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 8–18, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- L. U. Opara, “Traceability in agriculture and food supply chain: a review of basic concepts, technological implications, and future prospects,” J. of Food Agric. Environ., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 101–106, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, D. Li, and L. Li, “Adding value of food traceability to the business: a supply chain management approach,” Int. J. of Serv. Oper. and Informat., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 232–257, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- T. Bosona and G. Gebresenbet, “Food traceability as an integral part of logistics management in food and agricultural supply chain”, Food Control, vol. 33, pp. 32–48, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Sørensena, S. Fountasb, E. Nashf, L. Pesonend, D. Bochtisa, S. M. Pedersene, B. Bassoc, S. B. Blackmoreg, “Conceptual model of a future farm management information system,” Comput. and Electron. in Agr., vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 37–47, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kelepouris, K. Pramatari, and G. Doukidis, “RFID-enabled traceability in the food supply chain,” Ind. Mana. Data Syst., vol., 107, no. 2, pp. 183–200, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Regattieri, M. Gamberi, and R. Manzini, “Traceability of food products: General framework and experimental evidence,” J. of Food Eng., vol. 81, no. 2, pp. 347–356, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Manthou, A. Matopoulos, and M. Vlachopoulou, “Internet-based applications in the agri-food supply chain: a survey on the Greek canning sector,” J. of Food Eng., vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 447–454, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, J. P. Qian, X. T. Yang, C. H. Sun, and Z. T. Ji, “A PDA-based record-keeping and decision-support system for traceability in cucumber production,” Comput. and Electron. in Agr., vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 69–77, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Mahalik and A. N. Nambiar, “Trends in food packaging and manufacturing systems and technology,” Trends Food Sci. Tech., vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 117–128, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumaran, “Model Driven Enterprise,” Proceedings of the Global Enterprise Application Integration Summit, pp. 166–180, Banf, Canada, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumaran, P. Bishop, T. Chao, P. Dhoolia, P. Jain, R. Jaluka, H. Ludwig, A. Moyer, and A. Nigam, “Using a Model-Driven Transformational Approach and Service-Oriented Architecture for Service Delivery Management”, IBM System Journal, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 513–529, July 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. C. Liu and H. M. Gao, “Development and Applications of Mobile Farming Information System for Food Traceability in Health Management,” in Applied Computing in Medicine and Health, edited by D. Al-Jumeily, A. Hussain, C. Mallucci, and C. Oliver, Elsevier, Aug. 2015, pp. 244–268. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.