ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Jeuland, Abel P., Steven M.Shugan. Managing Channel Profits. Marketing Science, 1983, 2(3):239–272. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Monahan.A Quantity Discount Pricing Model to Increase Vendor Profits. Management Science, 1984(30):720–726 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Moorthy, Managing channel profits:Comments, Marketing Science 6, 1987:375–379. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cachon, Gérard P., Martin A. Lariviere. Supply Chain Coordination with Revenue-Sharing Contracts: Strengths and Limitations. Management Science, 2005, 51(1):30–44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tsay A.,Lovejoy. W. Quantity flexibility contracts and supply chainperformance. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, 1, 1999:89–111 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anupindi R. and Bassok. Y. Centralization of stocks: Retailers vs.Manufacturer. Management Science, 45, 1999:178–191 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Coughlan Anne T, Erin Anderson, Louis W. marketing channels. Sixth Edition, Printice Hall, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Graham T S,Daugherty P J,Dudley W N. The Long-term Strategic Impact of Purchasing Partnership. InternationalJournal of Purchasing and Materials Management, 1994, 30(4):13–18 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Landeros R, Reck R et al. Maintaining Buyer-supplier Partnerships. InternationalJournal of Purchasing and Materials Management,1995,31(3):3–11 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Owen Guillermo, Game Theory. Second Edition, Academic Press, 1982 [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Xudong, Zhu Shunquan. Study on Game Model of Profit Distribution in Supply Chain Corporation. Value Engineering, 2004, 23(5): 29–31. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Hao, Wang Gao, Zhao Ping. Employing float commission rate to optimize the revenue-sharing mechanism. Journal of systems engineering, 2011, 26(3): 352–359 [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Fuhua, Gao Chengxiu. Multi-Stage Supply Chain Coordination by Revenue Sharing Contracts. Journal Of Wuhan University(Natural Science Edition), 2006, 52(3): 291–295. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Yuanzhi, Jianming, xia. Establishment and Operation of the Model of Supply Chain Management Strategy. Journal of Finance and Economics,2004,30(3): 75–84. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Penggui. Supply Chain Mangement and Enterprises’s Relation Strategy[J].Journal of Finance and Economics,2002,28(4):58–63. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Weiying, Game Theory and Information Economics, ShangHaiSanlian Press [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.