ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Wang wei, Zhong Shaochun, & LV Senlin (2009). Empirical Research on Mobile Learning Of Colleague Students [J]. Open Education Research 15(2), 81–86. [Google Scholar]
- (Wand Wei, Zhong ShaoChun, Lv CenLin (2009).College students mobile learning example research [J]. Developing education research, 14(4):81–86 [Google Scholar]
- ZhiXin Hou, YiZhi Wang (2014). The personal study system research based on mobile learning [J]. China education Informationalize. 2014(11)68–71 [Google Scholar]
- MinZhuo Liu, ZhiTing Zhu (2013). The design analyze and mode construction of micro lecture [J]. China Educational Technology, (12)127–131 [Google Scholar]
- XiaoJun Zhen (2014). My definition of Micro Lecture [EB/OL]. http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4711a0210102e6ge.html, 2014-04-21. [Google Scholar]
- XiaoBin SU, YuQi Guan, DongMing Qian, TingZhi Zhu (2014) Micro Lecture concept analyze and its teaching application research [J]. China Educational Technology. (7):94–99 [Google Scholar]
- Su Xiaobing, Guan Jueqi, Qian Dongming & Zhu Zhiting (2014) Research on the Concept and Instructional Application of Micro-Lesson. [Google Scholar]
- LeMing Liang, QiaoQiao Cao (2013). Micro Lecture design mode research – comparison research analyze of micro lecture based on China and abroad [J]. Open Education Research. (1):67–75. [Google Scholar]
- LianJun Chen, QingTing Zhu (2011). C language program design teaching research serving for ability foster [J]. Computer Education (14): 102–105 [Google Scholar]
- ShenQuan Yu, Fang Mao. Informal learning – E Learning research and applying new field [J]. China Educational Technology, 2005(10): 18–23. [Google Scholar]
- Mi Wang. The content design research of fragmental-oriented learning micro video courses [D]. Shanghai: East China Normal University. 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.