ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- P. Hangyu, “Real-name system: dealing with irresponsible microblogs,” Public Communication of Science & Technology, 2012(13): 176–185. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D L, “User character mining and analysis based on Chinese microblogging,” Beijing University Of Posts And Telecommunications, 2015: 36–41. [Google Scholar]
- Qazvinian, et al, “Rumor has it:Identifying misinformation in microblogs,” Proceedings of the 2011 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing. 2011: 1589–1599. [Google Scholar]
- W. Xindong, et al, “Analysis on the influence of online social network,” Chinese Journal of Computers, 2014(04): 735–752. [Google Scholar]
- Castillo C, et al, “Information credibility on Twitter,” Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on World Wide Web. New York: ACL, 2011: 675–684. [Google Scholar]
- Wang G, et al, “Whispers in the dark: analysis of an anonymous social network,” Proceedings of the 2014 Conference on Internet Measurement Conference. ACM, 2014: 137–150. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.