ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Li B Z, Guo Y. Blind image watermarking method based on linear canonical wavelet transform and QR decomposition. IET image processing, 2016, 10(10):773–786. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shen, Song, et al. Quantum Cosine Transform Based Watermarking Scheme for Quantum Images. Chinese Journal of Electronics, 2015, 24(2):321–325. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zong T, Xiang Y, Guo S, et al. Rank-Based Image Watermarking Method With High Embedding Capacity and Robustness. IEEE Access, 2016, 4:1689–1699. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhowmik D, Oakes M, Abhayaratne C. Visual Attention-based Image Watermarking. IEEE Access, 2016, PP(99):8002–8018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El’Arbi M, Ben Amar C. Image authentication algorithm with recovery capabilities based on neural networks in the DCT domain. IET Image Processing, 2014, 8(11):619–626. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Korus P, Bialas J, Dziech A. Towards Practical Self-Embedding for JPEG-Compressed Digital Images. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 2015, 17(2):157–170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Preda R O, Vizireanu D N. Watermarking-based image authentication robust to JPEG compression. Electronics Letters, 2015, 51(23):1873–1875. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nidaa Hasan Abbas, Sharifah Mumtazah Syed Ahmad, Abd. Rahman Bin Ramli, et al. A multipurpose watermarking scheme based on hybrid of lifting wavelet transform and Arnold transform. 2016 Al-Sadeq International Conference on Multidisciplinary in IT and Communication Science and Applications (AIC-MITCSA). 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Khalili M, Asatryan D. Colour spaces effects on improved discrete wavelet transform-based digital image watermarking using Arnold transform map. IET Signal Processing, 2013, 7(3):177–187. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y, Lei M, Liu X, et al. Novel Zero-Watermarking Scheme Based on DWT-DCT. China Communications, 2016, 13(7):122–126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong H, He M, Qiu M. Optimized Gray-Scale Image Watermarking Algorithm Based on DWT-DCT-SVD and Chaotic Firefly Algorithm. International Conference on Cyber-Enabled Distributed Computing and Knowledge Discovery. IEEE Computer Society, 2015:310–313. [Google Scholar]
- Moosazadeh M, Ekbatanifard G. Robust Image Watermarking Algorithm Using DCT Coefficients Relation in YCoCg-R Color Space. Eighth International Conference on Information and Knowledge Technology. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Provenzi E. Rudiments of Human Visual System (HVS) Features. Computational Color Science. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2017:1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Makbol N M, Khoo B E, Rassem T H. Block-based discrete wavelet transform-singular value decomposition image watermarking scheme using human visual system characteristics. IET Image Processing, 2016, 10(1):34–52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiong XG, Wang DL. Color image watermarking scheme based on HVS and relationship in DCT domain. Computer Engineering & Science, 2014, 36(2): 311–316. [Google Scholar]
- Bocheng GU, Jianzhen WU. DCT-based Medical Image Watermarking Algorithm. Guide of Science & Education, 2015(1): 137–138. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao CY, Shi HW, Ke-Xin HU, et al. Blind watermarking algorithm for color image based on DCT transform. Computer Engineering & Design, 2015(3):597–602. [Google Scholar]
- Yuliani AR, Rosiyadi D. A watermarking scheme based on DCT using HVS characteristic. IEEE International Conference on Computer, Control, Informatics and ITS Applications, 2015:165–168. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.