ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 1: Robotics|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- B. Q. Huang, C. H. Li, C. Yin, X. P. Zhao, Cloud Manufacturing Service Platform for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Int J Adv Manuf Techno, vol. 65, No. 12, 2013, pp. 1261–1272. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. X. Song, C. L. Zhang, B. Q. Huang, A cloud manufacturing service platform for small and medium enterprises, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, vol. 5, No. 5, 2013, pp. 47–52,. [Google Scholar]
- A. Turetken W. Elgammal M. van den Heuvel, and Papazoglou, Capturing compliance requirements: A pattern-based approach. IEEE Software, special issue on Software Engineering for Compliance, vol. 29, No. 3, 2012, pp. 28–36. [Google Scholar]
- F. Tao, Y. J. Laili, L. Zhang, Z. H. Zhang, A.Y. C. Nee, QMAEA: a quantum multi-agent evolutionary algorithm for multi-objective combinatorial optimization, SIMULATION, vol. 90, No. 2, 2014, pp. 182–204. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ye, Y. Xu, J. Yin, et al, Social business process management and process recommendation method, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, vol. 22, No. 2, 2016, pp. 413–421. [Google Scholar]
- X. W. Liu, Y. Yang, X. D. Xu, C. C. Li, et al, Research on profit mechanism of 3d printing cloud platform based on customized products, Applied Mechanics & Materials, vol. 703, 2014, pp. 318–322. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Wei, C. L. Zhang, T. X. Song, et al, A Cloud Manufacturing Service Management Model and Its Implementation, International Conference on Service Science, ICSS), vol. 5, No. 5, 2013, pp. 60–63. [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Rangiha, B. Karakostas, Process recommendation and role assignment in social business process management, Science and Information Conference. IEEE, 2014, pp.810–818. [Google Scholar]
- S. Usuki, H. Kanaka, K. T. Miura, Generation and control of 3D standing wave illumination for wide-field high-resolution 3D microscopic measurement, International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, vol. 14, No. 1, 2013, pp.55–60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Moser, A. Martens, K. Gorlach, et al, Advanced Verification of Distributed WS-BPEL Business Processes Incorporating CSSA-based Data Flow Analysis, International Journal of Business Process Integration & Management, vol. 4, No. 4, 2007, pp.47–59. [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Heinze, W. Amme, S. Moser, A Restructuring Method for WS-BPEL Business Processes Based on Extended Workflow Graphs, Business Process Management. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, vol. 2009, pp.211–228. [Google Scholar]
- T. A Hildebrandt Standard-driven Implementaion of WS-BPEL 2.0[J]. Grass & Forage Science, 2017, 40(40):183–192. [Google Scholar]
- G. Hayashi, E. Chiappetta, Analysis of the Change in Farmer Service Requirement and Farmers’ Collaboration Foundation Under the Agricultural Industrialization in Northwest Region-the Explanation of Traditional Cooperation Decline and Cooperation Difficult, Journal of Northwest A & F University, vol. 71, No. 9, 2013, pp.100–101. [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Zhang, A Cloud Manufacturing Service Platform for Small and Medium Enterprises, MNaster dissertation, Dept of Mechanical Eng, Hubei University of Technology, Wuhan city, Mass, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yin, C. H. Li, Modeling for personalized Web service selection with QOS constraints based on GA and fuzzy control, Computer Engineering & Applications, vol. 43, No. 27, 2007, pp.226–229. [Google Scholar]
- D. Margaris, C. Vassilakis, P. Georgiadis, Improving QoS delivered by WS-BPEL scenario adaptation through service execution parallelization, The, ACM Symposium. ACM, vol. 2016, 2016, pp.1590–1596. [Google Scholar]
- A. Barnawi, A. Awad, A. Elgammal, et al, An Anti-Pattern-based Runtime Business Process Compliance Monitoring Framework, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science & Applications, vol. 7, No. 2, 2016, pp.1–22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Thullner, S. Rozsnyai, J. Schiefer, H. Obweger, M. Suntinger, Proactive business process compliance monitoring with event-based systems. In Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference Workshops (EDOCW), 15th IEEE International, vol. 2011, pp.429–437. [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Nguyen, D. H. Nguyen, T. T. Nguyen, Translation from BPMN to BPEL, current techniques and limitations Symposium on Information and Communication Technology. ACM, vol. 2014, pp.21–30. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dun, W. Zhao, Y. Huang, et al. Modeling and Analysis of WS-BPEL Business Processes Based on ServiceNet. 2008 15th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference, vol. 2008, pp.265–272. [Google Scholar]
- N Parimala, R. Kohar A quality metric for BPEL process under evolution[C]// Eleventh International Conference on Digital Information Management. IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.